Air Group slots (Unusable) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding

ASLifer -> Air Group slots (Unusable) (8/29/2015 10:40:56 PM)

Hello,
I need a little help. I am designing a scenario for myself, and I've run into a small problem that I just can't seem to fix.
I moved the Dutch GVT units to new locations. I always check to make sure that they are where I moved them to, and they were when I first checked.
When I was finally finished making the scenario, I noticed that all the GVT units were missing. I've checked and rechecked to make sure I entered move data correctly and for the life of me, I can't
figure out what I did wrong. I have also created some new air units for scenario, and I was wondering if there are any slots in air groups that are suppose to left open and not used.
I checked Editor manual and couldn't find anything about if there were certain slots that couldn't/shouldn't be used. If anyone can tell me if there are indeed slots that
I shouldn't put new units in I'd greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, any ideas on where my GVT units are hiding would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
David

Ok, after further checking, I just realized that all the Dutch air groups are MIA. as far as I can tell only the Dutch units have disappeared.

el cid again -> RE: Air Group slots (Unusable) (8/30/2015 3:17:42 AM)

This should be a local issue. RHS is using virtually every aircraft slot, and almost every
bitmap - and none are unstable.

Start over with either the last known good aircraft file - or with stock. Sometimes a file
gets corrupted. Building on an unstable foundation never works well.

ASLifer -> RE: Air Group slots (Unusable) (8/30/2015 5:12:05 AM)

Thanks for the quick response. I figured it out, nothing was wrong, apparently I forgot that in the move to new location, they didn't/wouldn't show up for 2 days. I decided to
play through a few turns to see if that was the issue and they all showed up on Dec. 9th.

Again, thanks
David

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI