Windows 10 - Upgraded, seems ok (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Furbet -> Windows 10 - Upgraded, seems ok (7/31/2015 12:10:24 PM)

Ok so I did it, upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, WiF now fails to load.

Tried in compatibility mode, same effect, "Wif has stopped working" on loading a saved game.

It's only one test, but it doesn't work for me....

Numdydar -> RE: Windows 10 - WiF fails to load (7/31/2015 1:30:21 PM)

I upgraded to Win 10 and MWiF worked fine for me. I would suggest to uninstall and re-install the game and try it again.

Furbet -> RE: Windows 10 - WiF fails to load (7/31/2015 1:34:12 PM)

That's good to know, I'll try a re-install.

rkr1958 -> RE: Windows 10 - WiF fails to load (7/31/2015 2:16:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Subeto

A second data point. I also upgraded to windows 10 and MWiF seems to work well with the upgrade.

Furbet -> RE: Windows 10 - WiF fails to load (7/31/2015 3:59:49 PM)

Have re-installed, but probably didn't need to, looks like the last save I got from my dropbox game was corrupt.
All others load fine, it's just that one

Thanks folks,

Zorachus99 -> RE: Windows 10 - WiF fails to load (7/31/2015 10:52:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rkr1958

quote:

ORIGINAL: Subeto

A second data point. I also upgraded to windows 10 and MWiF seems to work well with the upgrade.

The Win 10 Eula is worth a read....

“we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary”
“if we receive information indicating that someone is using our services to traffic in stolen intellectual or physical property of Microsoft, we will not inspect a customer’s private content ourselves, but we may refer the matter to law enforcement.”

As usual, you have nothing to worry about. If you don't break the law, you don't need privacy or rights to your own documents.

Centuur -> RE: Windows 10 - WiF fails to load (8/1/2015 2:57:52 PM)

Big brother is watching you. Also: this sentence is illegal to use in the European Union...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI