Hell is Approaching (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix

Surtur -> Hell is Approaching (9/18/2014 10:02:18 AM)

The mythical land of Gilrand is such a safe and quiet place that knights and paladins are drinking beers all day long in the trendiest inns of the realm. But there is no better target for the devil than a charming and peaceful place. In the darkest side of this fantasy world, subterranean legions are just waiting for one sign from their hellish leader to start a monstrous invasion. Harmonious times are over and chaos gets underway!

In HELL, a new turn-based strategy game developed using the very flexible Battle Academy engine, players will be able to lead the sacred human forces from the “Order of Light” or the infernal troops from the “Demons of Hell” faction. Every unit has a unique function on the battlefield so players will have to judiciously mix the unique abilities and specific strengths of their magic and military squads to be victorious. Diversity is the key word in HELL, and this is supported by a vast array of units, various types of terrain and environments, myriad layers of tactical options, a long story-driven campaign, and a devilish multiplayer mode with cross-platform functionality.

This fabled multiplatform tactical game is now ready to enter the beta phase on PC. And we invite players to help us test it! By signing up for the beta, players will have a chance to be selected to be one of the lucky few who will be able experience HELL before release and help us with the final touches, ensuring a smooth release on PC and iPad later this year.

The PC version of Hell is currently in beta. Players can sign up for the by clicking here.

Get more information on HELL from its official product page.

zakblood -> RE: Hell is Approaching (10/12/2014 9:53:47 AM)

must admit this is one many here will love[8|][;)]

jack54 -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/2/2014 4:33:26 PM)

I'd loved to see some news on this...please... 'Anything at all'

ETA? How's the Beta going?

looks like more fun on the BA engine.[:)]

zakblood -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/2/2014 7:01:19 PM)

i'm sure as soon as any news or comments / pictures etc are around it will be posted by admin / staff, i can't say any more but it's worth the wait[;)]

there's no open forum so can't link any posts or info :(

and i would be shot anyway so lips are sealed atm[:-]

hopefully someone will be along soon to post something for you all to see[X(]

jack54 -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/2/2014 7:51:36 PM)

Thanks ... somehow I missed this one totally. Actually I didn't know it was the BA engine until I mentioned on the forum how good Pike & Shot would do fantasy.

I hope to see a 'HELL' forum soon...

radneto -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/3/2014 4:15:44 PM)

Hi folks,

My name is John Stewart and I have been working on the team producing Hell. We are currently running a Beta and I believe more news and a release date will be coming very shortly!

zakblood -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/3/2014 4:24:34 PM)

good news all around then bossman [&o][&o][&o]

jack54 -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/4/2014 3:39:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: radneto

Hi folks,

My name is John Stewart and I have been working on the team producing Hell. We are currently running a Beta and I believe more news and a release date will be coming very shortly!

Thanks John, I'm really looking forward to this game.... can you say if there is an editor like other BA games? I understand if things are still secret at this stage.[:)]

All the best with the game!

zakblood -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/4/2014 4:04:21 PM)

i'll be shot if i say anything, but in that regards you won't be disappointed [X(][8|][:D][;)]

jack54 -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/4/2014 4:40:35 PM)

[&o]...and there was much rejoicing! [:D]

zakblood -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/4/2014 5:10:23 PM)

oh yes[:D][8|]

[&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

we are so unworthy

zakblood -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/7/2014 11:53:43 AM)

released soon 13/11/2014

http://www.slitherine.com/games/hell_pc

info has just be posted and updated on link above so enjoy...

jack54 -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/7/2014 2:10:07 PM)

Thanks for the heads up....Good News indeed....this is an earlier release than I expected; I thought there would be a 'coming soon forum' first.

Anyway a 'Day 1 pick up' for me!

Surtur -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/7/2014 2:41:00 PM)

Just created the forum for Matrix. It can be found here

zakblood -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/7/2014 4:27:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jack54

Thanks for the heads up....Good News indeed....this is an earlier release than I expected; I thought there would be a 'coming soon forum' first.

Anyway a 'Day 1 pick up' for me!

you won't be disappointed either[;)]

zakblood -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/7/2014 4:57:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Surtur01

Just created the forum for Matrix. It can be found here

tested working fine now ty...

IainMcNeil -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/7/2014 5:09:32 PM)

The forum works for me - can you retry now?

zakblood -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/7/2014 5:51:36 PM)

thanks all working now [&o][&o][&o]

zakblood -> RE: Hell is Approaching (11/13/2014 2:26:32 AM)

good luck for today, and welcome to HELL everyone [sm=00000613.gif] [sm=00000619.gif] [sm=00000622.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI