Forgotten Battles PBEM Tournament Is Now Recruiting (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

Crossroads -> Forgotten Battles PBEM Tournament Is Now Recruiting (8/19/2014 3:19:53 PM)

Everyone, just a brief note to let y'all know I am launching a PBEM tournament at the Blitz.

If you are interested please join up there. You need to register to Blitz as well so that I can keep a track of things there. It is a ladder fundamentally, but for me it's never been about results or ladder position but certainty that players I start a PBEM game are there to finish it as well. Nothing's so annoying than your opponent vanishing to thin air right.

Please Join In!

[:)]

Crossroads -> RE: Forgotten Battles PBEM Tournament Is Now Recruiting (8/23/2014 8:56:18 AM)

As part of Campaign Series version 2.02, the Forgotten Battles 2.0 User Mod has been released. For more information please see HERE.

Crossroads -> RE: Forgotten Battles PBEM Tournament Is Now Recruiting (9/6/2014 8:38:22 AM)

We are about to begin hostilities in the tournament so anyone still sitting on the fence on this one now's about the time to join in!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI