RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront

aaatoysandmore -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (8/8/2014 5:22:51 AM)

I'll go back and recheck I do remember something being awry though when moving the HQ after moving the individual tanks.

Plus, this got to 2nd page, how did that happen? [:'(] I know this will make someone very happy. [:D]

Mobius -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (8/8/2014 11:21:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore
Perhaps I am doing it backwards but I swear that's the way I've seen it happen in the past. I move my individual tanks first then move the HQ and all the tanks go in the direction of the HQ and then I have to move all those tanks again. So, basically you're saying it shouldn't happen that way?
No. You move the HQ first. That unit should contain the leader of the platoon and thus should lead. All the subunits produce blue lines and will follow. You then can click on any or all subunits and tailor their blue lines.

aaatoysandmore -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (8/8/2014 8:57:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mobius

quote:

Perhaps I am doing it backwards but I swear that's the way I've seen it happen in the past. I move my individual tanks first then move the HQ and all the tanks go in the direction of the HQ and then I have to move all those tanks again. So, basically you're saying it shouldn't happen that way?
No. You move the HQ first. That unit should contain the leader of the platoon and thus should lead. All the subunits produce blue lines and will follow. You then can click on any or all subunits and tailor their blue lines.

Well, now that ^^ is what I have been having to do, but, how come there's not some sub command in the HQ unit that I don't have to do it that way? Why can't I move the HQ independent of the other tanks from the getgo?

IainMcNeil -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (8/11/2014 4:49:14 PM)

Its had some time in the main forum so moving back to its proper place in the PzC forum.

Mobius -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (8/11/2014 6:27:49 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mobius

quote:

Well, now that ^^ is what I have been having to do, but, how come there's not some sub command in the HQ unit that I don't have to do it that way? Why can't I move the HQ independent of the other tanks from the getgo?

The game builds the C&C into the orders system. So you have to think in terms of moving whole units, not individual game pieces as in chess and checkers. Many games see HQ units as just another playing piece with a bit more bling hung on it.

sztartur2 -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (8/20/2014 5:23:26 PM)

It's been a while I passed here. To me it seemed like PCO is dead and buried. Nevertheless if one little support can be used then here it is.

we certainly need two things done:
Infantry being able to exit any direction from a building (I remember asking this a lot)
Destructible buildings

I am also skeptic about PCO being able to compete against CM Red Storm. Until now PCO had the niche of being the latest tactical East Front game but not any more...

I still hold for you guys...

bairdlander -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (8/20/2014 8:03:28 PM)

PC Ostfront stinks compared to APOS and CM Red Thunder.Not worth $5.Its like something released 10 years ago.I am skeptical about this thread,the OP claims it is his favourite game,yet he has not posted or started one thread here,this thread was originally in the general discussion forum for some bizarre reason.I suspect the OP is a troll.

Mobius -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (8/20/2014 8:40:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

PC Ostfront stinks compared to APOS and CM Red Thunder.Not worth $5.Its like something released 10 years ago.I am skeptical about this thread,the OP claims it is his favourite game,yet he has not posted or started one thread here,this thread was originally in the general discussion forum for some bizarre reason.I suspect the OP is a troll.

Can those games do this?

[image]local://upfiles/21308/BE259BF9DE7B4A4D826D42C9D9224EFB.jpg[/image]

budd -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (8/20/2014 9:55:46 PM)

I enjoy APOS and still play the first 3 CM games, the newer CM dont run well or at all for me so i haven't played them. Are there things that could be improved or that bug me, sure but thats the case for all the mentioned games. the simple truth for me is i have fun playing the game, warts aside. It's my opinion thats these types of games are under represented in the market, we could use more of them. The armor combat is well done and fun and thats my main point of playing games...the fun factor. It's not for you, as you've stated many times. I guess what I don't understand is you call the OP a troll but all you ever do is pop in and say the game sucks. the thread has been moved to the cellar and you pop in to say the game sucks .... I just don't get the point......o yea...the game sucks.......opinion noted.

DaBoost -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (9/28/2014 3:16:35 PM)

Despite having some CTD issues (still) with the game, I would definitely like to see more of the PC series. Hopefully early France or even Africa.

Recognition -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (10/4/2014 9:30:00 AM)

Im playing PCO again and enjoying it on my new Win 8.1 system where its running nice and fast.

I hope this series can continue because its an intelligent alternative to many other similar games out there. PCO has my support.

Cheers

spellir74 -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (11/14/2014 2:49:34 PM)

Interesting.

aaatoysandmore -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (4/14/2015 12:52:41 AM)

What's the news on Panzer Command: West Front Theater?

budd -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (4/14/2015 2:10:01 AM)

quote:

What's the news on Panzer Command: West Front Theater?

Yea...where is it, don't forget with destructable terrain, artillery that moves and can be towed and being able to exit/enter buildings on any side ........o yea port that back to this game.....and i'd like it next week.[:D]

the week after i'd like North Africa

seriously hope the game gets more development.

rickier65 -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (4/14/2015 6:42:49 AM)

I don't really haven't anything at this time to add. Other than I would like to see this series expanded to other fronts. The team does want to see how the patch turns out.

Thanks for all of your interests!

Rick

wodin -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (4/14/2015 12:23:11 PM)

Should be released relatively cheaply on Steam. I imagine it would do pretty well if priced right.

aaatoysandmore -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (4/14/2015 7:58:32 PM)

I also think this game would do well on Steam. What can it hurt?

Jafele -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (4/23/2015 4:27:42 PM)

Hi guys. Any news about the PCO patch?

rickier65 -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (4/23/2015 6:05:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jafele

Hi guys. Any news about the PCO patch?

the patch was released in Beta and is available for download. see this post:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3836810

So far I haven't seen any critical problem/issues reported with the patch, so it should be fine to install.

I'm going to be out of town for several weeks, When I return I'll followup.

Thanks!
Rick

Ratzki -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (5/5/2015 9:56:49 PM)

The only thing that is different is that in the scenario editor, when looking at the map, i am not able to rotate the map with the mouse wheel button for some reason. It is partially working and I can work around it but have lost some of the rotational functions. Not a biggy, maybe it is something on my end, have not played with it too much at this point.

rickier65 -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (5/6/2015 4:58:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ratzki

The only thing that is different is that in the scenario editor, when looking at the map, i am not able to rotate the map with the mouse wheel button for some reason. It is partially working and I can work around it but have lost some of the rotational functions. Not a biggy, maybe it is something on my end, have not played with it too much at this point.

I believe that in the Map Scene Editor you can hold down the mouse wheel and rotate the map, but I don't think this worked in the scenario editor. But I'm not able to verify that just now.

Thanks!
Rick

Mobius -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (5/6/2015 3:20:41 PM)

Scenario editor never rotated as far as I used it.
Why would you need to any ways?

Ratzki -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (5/7/2015 7:02:29 AM)

Hmm, it always worked for me. I used it to view the maps while working on them. I can still move it around just a bit more work.

rickier65 -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (5/8/2015 3:06:12 AM)

quote:

Hmm, it always worked for me. I used it to view the maps while working on them. I can still move it around just a bit more work.

I will check this when I get back, 2-3 weeks. But I think you are referring to the Map Scene Editor, not the Scenario Editor. And that function is still working for me in the Map Scene Editor. I'll need to check this when I return though.

Thanks!
Rick

Ratzki -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (5/9/2015 3:13:55 AM)

Yes i meant the Map Scene editor. As i said it might be on my end, and not a real big deal.

Mobius -> RE: What's happened to the Panzer Command series? (5/9/2015 3:32:24 PM)

quote:

Yes i meant the Map Scene editor. As i said it might be on my end, and not a real big deal.

Oh, yeah. Map Scene editor is 3D. I don't think any changes were made in this. Maybe the help screen was updated? I don't recall testing anything here. I could of made a suggestion or two but we had too many other things much more important to fix.

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
5.078125E-02