minig rate hardcoded? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series



Message


Lonck -> minig rate hardcoded? (6/12/2014 1:52:10 AM)

I made a tech of 10K mining rate. It says so on the ship too but when in game mining ships mine very slowly. Is this hardcoded or what?




Lonck -> RE: minig rate hardcoded? (6/13/2014 4:32:17 PM)

wtf is going on with the mining? I made a new component that extracts 1k and loaded a save but the extraction rate doesn't change. Whats the point of showing how much a ship can extract if the damned thing isn't accurate. wtf.




Andy06r -> RE: minig rate hardcoded? (6/13/2014 6:28:46 PM)

AFAIK, the extraction potential is hard coded and the extractors pull a percent of that potential up to 100%. The potential is 100 units per week times rarity (%).

A default mining base pulls down 60% (extraction of "3") of the 100. You can either add more or just tech up to get the other 40%. The AI won't add more and I'm not convinced that the early freighters can handle the volume.




Page: [1]

Valid CSS!




Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.404785E-02