Not enough money for gas mining station? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Lochar -> Not enough money for gas mining station? (2/27/2014 8:53:01 PM)

I am not sure if its a bug or I am overlooking something, but recently I cant seem to build anymore gas mining stations. Get not enough money in () when try to build. I am sitting on 100k+ at the times I tried. I can still build resorts, research stations but mining stations. Is there some hard cap to amount I can have?

Bingeling -> RE: Not enough money for gas mining station? (2/27/2014 8:58:37 PM)

As far as I know, the privates pay for mining stations. Check their bank balance.

mikeCK -> RE: Not enough money for gas mining station? (2/27/2014 11:53:26 PM)

Don't know who buys them but I know private industry maintains them. Great way to ruin your economy early is to build too many where your corporations can't pay the maintenance

Lochar -> RE: Not enough money for gas mining station? (2/28/2014 1:03:10 AM)

Yeah looks like I am in the red for civilian, odd tho, I am showing 160k profit after expenses so not sure where all that red came from.

Jeeves -> RE: Not enough money for gas mining station? (2/28/2014 11:28:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lochar

Yeah looks like I am in the red for civilian, odd tho, I am showing 160k profit after expenses so not sure where all that red came from.

The civilians don't get charged for a build until the constructor loads supplies. So if your constructors take a long time to reach the spaceport, then having lots of constructors can lead to deficits. I manage my constructors, and if the civilians are low on cash, I tell them to move to the spaceport near their project instead of ordering the project when the constructer becomes free...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Bingeling -> RE: Not enough money for gas mining station? (2/28/2014 7:57:57 PM)

I assume the civilians pay for their ships being built. With somewhat hard tax levels that could explain how they are temporarily in the red.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.660156E-02