latest beta and ship accelaration (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

castor troy -> latest beta and ship accelaration (1/24/2014 4:35:17 PM)

Hi

Has the beta broken ship accelaration? I've got several hundred naval shipyard points in the pool, have halted some ships and points are building up every day. I went accelarating a carrier but construction
stays at 1 day / turn. So I wonder if I am just spending an awful lot of naval shipyard points for nothing?????

edit: this is from a PBEM so I won't be posting a screenshot but I can add a safe if needed

Gaspote -> RE: latest beta and ship accelaration (1/24/2014 5:18:57 PM)

Being in beta u, it's working correctly. Did you try to create a new campaign, accelerate a ship in first turn and check if the date is reduce by 2 day (instead of 1) the next turn ?

koniu -> RE: latest beta and ship accelaration (1/24/2014 5:23:12 PM)

Dose building of ship already started.
Hard to explain. I game ships can be in 3 stages of production.

Blue print phase - Can`t accelerate or stop. In game production screen, button is grayed

Ready to production - can accelerate but cant halt. When accelerating in that stage Acceleration is 1 day/turn but cost is normal.

In production - can accelerate and halt. Acceleration will move ship 2 day/turn but cost is 3x normal.

CV You accelerating is probably in second phase of production.

castor troy -> RE: latest beta and ship accelaration (1/24/2014 6:48:18 PM)

latest beta version, it's definately not working. I am accelarating ships that are already in production and five days in a row there was no accelaration. Ample points in the pool, so it's just bugged.

On a sidenote, fast transport and SC TFs sprinting to target to get in and out during the night is just as bugged/flawed as ever, it just doesn't work properly (like it always did in WITP, like it never did in AE).
It's just luck or bad luck if the TF sprints in and does what it is supposed to do. And yes, I am aware about refulling ops point and all the woodoo. [:(]

Spidery -> RE: latest beta and ship accelaration (1/24/2014 8:05:44 PM)

1123v2 version.

I have no problem at all with accelerating both merchant and naval ships.

Ships showing as days to go decrease two per turn.
Ships showing by date of arrival decrease one day per turn.

This is with 1 day turns, are you using 2 day turns?

castor troy -> RE: latest beta and ship accelaration (1/24/2014 9:42:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spidery

1123v2 version.

I have no problem at all with accelerating both merchant and naval ships.

Ships showing as days to go decrease two per turn.
Ships showing by date of arrival decrease one day per turn.

This is with 1 day turns, are you using 2 day turns?

1123v2 too, 1 day turns. Another turn passed, again only 1 day for construction. Have set all back to normal. No clue what really goes on and it starts to piss me off as I also had a Southern Area Inf rgt changing
to 4th fleet on it's own from one turn to another. Now I got to spend 500+ pp just to recombine that division. God damn, I'm only 2 weeks into the game and am feeling worse than during my whole last campaign. [8|]

Guess it's time for a full reinstall.

edit: hmm, just did a test and started a new stock campaign and it was working just fine so it might not be related to the patch. [&:] Is there a way a scenario can influence this?

michaelm75au -> RE: latest beta and ship accelaration (1/25/2014 2:09:12 PM)

No acceleration, if ship has more than 30 times its durability left to build

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI