patch wishlist (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Achtung Panzer Operation Star

bairdlander2 -> patch wishlist (6/3/2012 2:46:22 AM)

Not sure if its already possible but it would be nice if the operation map and tactical view matched meaning where you have cursor on operationl map and swithch to 3d/tactical view the location is same.

Redmarkus5 -> RE: patch wishlist (6/3/2012 10:34:10 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

Not sure if its already possible but it would be nice if the operation map and tactical view matched meaning where you have cursor on operationl map and swithch to 3d/tactical view the location is same.

+1

My work around is to select a unit on the 2D map, press the 'Q' key twice to make sure I'm now locked to that unit, then switch to the 3D view. I will now be positioned behind and above the new unit I selected.

Redmarkus5 -> RE: patch wishlist (6/3/2012 8:27:55 PM)

My wishlist:

1. A simple campaign editor.
2. A simple map editor.
3. A strategic layer and some dynamic linked campaigns with more strategic choices to be made.
4. Better AI infantry - less of the zombie attacks vs. tanks and machine guns.
5. Infantry should go to ground on N% casualties (tied to morale and quality) and then shatter/rout or surrender on +n% losses. In other words, units with say more than 20% losses should stop advancing and just defend in situ.
6. Ongoing graphics and screen resolution enhancements.
7. A fix for the turning left and right bug and the climbing trees bug that afflicts vehicle movement.
8. Better briefings, when possible.
9. A full 1941 to 1945 East Front campaign covering AGN, AGC and AGS with various start date choices ('41, '42, '43 etc.)
10. More polish to the UI controls.

Not much else. This game is almost perfect.

bairdlander2 -> RE: patch wishlist (6/9/2012 4:33:49 PM)

Im constantly pausing and watching the 3D battles.Is it possible to have a "film mode" where actions can be replayed and watched?A kind of "instant replay"

Redmarkus5 -> RE: patch wishlist (6/9/2012 7:11:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

Im constantly pausing and watching the 3D battles.Is it possible to have a "film mode" where actions can be replayed and watched?A kind of "instant replay"

+1 as it's really hard to anticipate the exact moment when you want to take a screenshot as well. A record and replay feature would help sell the game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.515625E-02