Saves and Legends (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series

blastpop -> Saves and Legends (12/7/2011 3:08:46 AM)

I recently purchased DW and the Shaturi expansion. I have a really good game going and don't want to loose it if I upgrade to Legends.

Am I correct in presuming my old saves will not work with Legends?

elliotg -> RE: Saves and Legends (12/7/2011 3:29:59 AM)

Yes, sorry the savegame format changes with each expansion, so ROTS savegames are not compatible with Legends.

So you'll have to finish your current game before installing Legends.

the1sean -> RE: Saves and Legends (12/7/2011 4:51:32 AM)

It's worth it, Legends really brings a ton of awesomeness to the table. Also, glad to see you decided to make the purchase, Blastpop. Keep us posted on your games and let us know if have any questions while diving into Legends and all of the new features!

PS: If you are really into your current game, maybe you could link the two plot lines from your old game to the new one (like starting the new game with an old crumbling version of your previous empire/worst enemy ripe for the picking).

Keston -> RE: Saves and Legends (12/7/2011 5:21:56 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: the1sean

It's worth it, Legends really brings a ton of awesomeness to the table. Also, glad to see you decided to make the purchase, Blastpop. Keep us posted on your games and let us know if have any questions while diving into Legends and all of the new features!

PS: If you are really into your current game, maybe you could link the two plot lines from your old game to the new one (like starting the new game with an old crumbling version of your previous empire/worst enemy ripe for the picking).

Now there is a transitional approach that I failed to think of. Just started fresh with simple-minded bugs.

ehsumrell1 -> RE: Saves and Legends (12/7/2011 6:10:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: blastpop

I recently purchased DW and the Shaturi expansion. I have a really good game going and don't want to loose it if I upgrade to Legends.

I'm also glad to see you made the leap Blastpop. As 'the1sean' said, post any questions or problems you
may have. We're here to help!
{By the way.....you think ROTS is good, wait 'til you get a load of Legends!) [:)]

[>:] <---- Blastpop at his computer desk!

blastpop -> RE: Saves and Legends (12/7/2011 9:29:20 PM)

I am [>:] but not because of your posts... I'm [>:] because of self inflicted gaming... [:D]

Thanks guys for the offers of help, much obliged!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.929688E-02