Defensive Bases At Colnies (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series

dazoline II -> Defensive Bases At Colnies (11/29/2011 5:50:31 PM)

Anyone else noticed you can't upgrade defensive bases at colonies anymore?

Mysterius -> RE: Defensive Bases At Colnies (11/29/2011 6:01:45 PM)

Hm... I can, I do it all the time.

Bingeling -> RE: Defensive Bases At Colnies (11/29/2011 6:42:32 PM)

The same. No problem upgrading them at all.

dazoline II -> RE: Defensive Bases At Colnies (11/29/2011 6:47:23 PM)

Ok, thanks. Must be me.

Fideach -> RE: Defensive Bases At Colnies (11/29/2011 7:47:59 PM)

I find you can only directly retrofit stations. Meaning you have to upgrade the design of that defensive base to update it. If you created a new type of defensive base from scratch, it wont allow you to update to it. Maybe that is the problem your having?

Speedy2511 -> RE: Defensive Bases At Colnies (11/29/2011 8:47:27 PM)

Yeah.

For example you can no longer update a medium spaceport to a large spaceport. You have to scrap the medium and then build the large.

cookie monster -> RE: Defensive Bases At Colnies (11/29/2011 8:52:45 PM)

I think the problem is that Colonies make and upgrade Defensive Bases, Space Ports,Monitoring Stations etc

If they are busy on a Colony Ship which can take months they will not begin work on the others.

As the colony only has 1 construction bay then you may be waiting a while.

I just had to wait a long time for a resupply ship as the colony it was ordered from by the build order screen was busy on a Colony Ship.

dazoline II -> RE: Defensive Bases At Colnies (11/29/2011 9:43:46 PM)

There was no option in the context menu (right click on object). This at least had nothing to do with the planetary build queue. I think it maybe due to the issue Fideach described.

quote:

ORIGINAL: cookie monster

I think the problem is that Colonies make and upgrade Defensive Bases, Space Ports,Monitoring Stations etc

If they are busy on a Colony Ship which can take months they will not begin work on the others.

As the colony only has 1 construction bay then you may be waiting a while.

I just had to wait a long time for a resupply ship as the colony it was ordered from by the build order screen was busy on a Colony Ship.

Tanaka -> RE: Defensive Bases At Colnies (11/29/2011 10:00:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Speedy2511

Yeah.

For example you can no longer update a medium spaceport to a large spaceport. You have to scrap the medium and then build the large.

Hmmm I was able to update mine from medium to large. One thing I had to change was the size when it said can only be build at colony. I lowered the size from this and it allowed me...

elliotg -> RE: Defensive Bases At Colnies (11/29/2011 10:33:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Speedy2511
Yeah.

To retrofit a space port in this way, select the space port and right-click for a pop-up menu. One of the menu options will be Retrofit > To Large Space Port

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI