Questions on Legends (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series

balto -> Questions on Legends (11/3/2011 12:58:46 AM)

I was hoping for some help with some questions. Thank you in advance;

1) I am going to buy Legends/Shakturi while I wait for Brother against Brother. When Legends comes, do I have to have both DW and Shakturi? Or just DW?

2) If I have to buy Shakturi in order to get Legends, would it be helpful to start on Shakturi now to get a leg up on Legends, or is Legends going to be so different that it might not help?

3) If I do not have to buy Shakturi in order to get Legends, same thing, would it be helpful to start on DW to get a leg up on Legends?

Thanks.

WoodMan -> RE: Questions on Legends (11/3/2011 2:07:26 AM)

1) You have to have the Original and the Return of the Shakturi expansion.
2) Well it is up to you, if I didn't already have Shakturi I would personally buy it on the same day I bought Legends.
3) If you haven't already started on DW yet I believe a trilogy deal may be on the cards, so I'd get that.

I wouldn't worry about getting good at the game, it is single player so this kind of thing doesn't matter at all, it is all about the immersion and fun.

balto -> RE: Questions on Legends (11/3/2011 2:51:35 AM)

1) Thank you

2) Roger that.

3) That is a great point. Is there a chance of a trilogy discount, or/and if I bought DW/Shakturi now, could I maybe get a discount when it comes in a couple of weeks?

Great point about getting good at it because it is single player.., I never really thought about it like that.

Thank you very much.

balto -> RE: Questions on Legends (11/4/2011 1:07:54 PM)

I bought RoS and it gave me a 15% discount (which was nice).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02