independent colonies changing race with different clues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support

Tirane -> independent colonies changing race with different clues (10/7/2011 4:16:54 PM)

I had an interesting clue bug. I was playing race 4. I defeated a pirates base and was given coordinates to an independant colony. I went there and discovered race 3. I then found another abandoned station that gave the location to the same colony. As race 3 was friendly I was going to send a colony ship but before I could do that the planet converted to race 4 and joined me.
I think something needs to be added to not have different clue locations give same independent colonies due to this bug.

Data -> RE: independent colonies changing race with different clues (10/7/2011 4:42:58 PM)

Funny....and I say funny because in ended up good for you but it can go the other way around also.

Tirane -> RE: independent colonies changing race with different clues (10/9/2011 1:10:55 AM)

What was funnier was the colony had both populations Race 3 and Race 4 when it came over to me.

Data -> RE: independent colonies changing race with different clues (10/9/2011 10:25:45 AM)

this can be exploited....micro hell though [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI