Admin Points (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

Beruldsen -> Admin Points (3/7/2011 6:15:00 PM)

I'm playing Operation Blue...and through 7 turns ... I have about 150 points. Aside from building forts...what can I do with them. What I would really like is the ability to replenish depleted units. Is that possible?

Aurelian -> RE: Admin Points (3/7/2011 10:05:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arne Beruldsen

. What I would really like is the ability to replenish depleted units. Is that possible?

Not by APs. You need men/equipment in the pool to do that.

Beruldsen -> RE: Admin Points (3/7/2011 10:16:09 PM)

Gotcha...how do you access men/units in the pool?

Mynok -> RE: Admin Points (3/7/2011 10:26:54 PM)

You don't. They are distributed automatically to your units. You can prioritize units to receive replacements by setting them to refit.

Aurelian -> RE: Admin Points (3/7/2011 10:36:50 PM)

You can see what's in the pools by pressing the "p' key.

But replenishing units is done by the AI during the logistics phase.

You can prioritze somewhat by putting a unit on refit mode. (Refit really means who gets stuff first.)

Mynock was quicker[:)]

EntropyAvatar -> RE: Admin Points (3/7/2011 10:43:33 PM)

Well, you can use APs to replenish their supplies using HQ Buildup. Though that has other costs as well.

Aussiematto -> RE: Admin Points (3/7/2011 11:56:47 PM)

I would probably use them to change leaders or do some clever reorganisations of your command structure. If you feel you have heaps to spare, then maybe transfer some support units around, ( you are Axis or Sov?)

Matt

jomni -> RE: Admin Points (3/8/2011 2:18:52 AM)

Probably reorganize support units, move leaders, and shuffle around divisons to different HQ's where needed.
Beakdown and reform divisions when needed.

leehunt27@bloomberg.net -> RE: Admin Points (4/10/2011 6:23:19 PM)

If you are the Soviets, you need those AP's to form Corps sized units to hold key areas around Stalingrad etc.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI