Chilperic -> RE: First patch released! (12/22/2010 1:44:02 PM)
new patch available here
Revolution under Siege
December 14th, 2010 – Patch 1.01
The patch is a comprehensive patch, meaning it can be applied directly over your initial game installation setup version.
Code improvements and fixes
*You can now abort the construction of a unit, if you select his stack and hit ‘delete’ (suppr key for the French). This can work for all stacks containing just ordered units (and only them). You get full refund.
*Units’ abilities now display their ‘appliance’ (range of effect) by code.
* Entrench indicator now give more details (nearby the envelope icon, selected stack)
*No Winter map option in Options|System Tab, to reduce memory load on smaller config .
*Damages from lack of supply reworked (more logical) and reduced in impact.
*Air bombardment bug fixed
*More adequate sounds when using armored trains.
* Special operations now take only 2 turns and the end result can be seen in a tooltip.
* More precise ‘in construction’ indicator on unit (the red/white progress strip)
* Stacks remember their original setup name much better.
* You can no longer build depots with units in construction.
* Replacement interface get a slight overhaul for clarity of use.
* Major AI war plans improvements for all scenarios.
* AI now uses Regional Decisions better
* Better leader use
* Better build priorities
* Bug fixes in AI war plans in Polish War and Ice March scenarios
* AI doesn’t destroy anymore the railways of his allies.
* Revolts - The Green (peasants) faction can now trigger revolt dynamically in any region that has at least 51% loyalty to her.
* Ships replacements – Ships now use spare parts to be repaired. This prevents the code to use up money and war supply automatically for that. This was one of the reasons why your stockpile was always lower than expected on new turn.
Map and DB Fix
* Fixed missing rail link between Pskov and Porkhov
* Renamed "Moors" terrain to "Deep forest"
* Removed Blizzard weather in Deserts in summer months (defective sandstorm treatment)
* Fixed (moved) the rail destroy symbol in 15 different regions where it was not properly displayed
* Fixed an adjacency issue between Reka Volga and White-Volga canal preventing to use the canal for ships (4 files in GameData/Region)
* Fixed wrong assignment of some regions for weather
* Fixed missing railroad in region #246 Novorzhev (south of Pskov)
* Some generals could not lead troops even if they were leaders.
* Fixed some abilities values and symbols
* Fixed Rank values for CinC leaders and 4**** leaders
* Changed NATO symbols of conscripts infantry and cavalry to bear a C
* Added new graphics for some Southern Whites, Ukrainian, Partisan, Greens and Anarchists units
* Fixed some missing leaders images (as per OneArmedmexican remarks on the forum)
* Changed most models costs ($, conscripts and war supplies) to better balance the game's economy
* Adjusted some money income missing in key regional capitals and ports, also improved income to whites from British foreign aid.
* Doubled the VP cost of Western Allies troops to prevent/penalize suicidal behavior with them
* Fix assignment and colors of Siberian artillery (and a few other support units) and of DON replacements/minimap
* Renamed the Army CMN 77bto 75 mm gun (otherwise not showing in army mode)
* Added some of the new portraits made by OneArmedMexican on the forum
* Removed the Siberian restriction ability on most Siberian units except the truly locals (Cossacks, Asians)
* Fixed supply issue with Partisan cavalry (don’t need supply anymore)
* Fixed wrong name for Corrupted_Administration ability in the Alias files
* Fixed artillery and supply need to build redoubts and fortified lines (2 of each in the first case, and 4 in the second). In the Gamedata/Structures
* Several typos in event scripting fixed
* Added missing image for event Yudenich army
* Added missing image for event Prince Lieven and Krasnov (Drang scenario)
* Fixed EvalWSU error in event Irkutstk Factory
* Added events to influx Western financial aid to the whites
* Added missing texts for Yudenich Army event
* Added unblocking of Upper Donets in GC
* Added a British depot in Persia (with GC Event and at start of Kolchak campaign)
Pending (official 1.02)
* The major expenses of your nation will be monitored then indicated at the start of each turn.