Unmentioned Great Map View (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris

Gargoil -> Unmentioned Great Map View (9/2/2010 10:24:44 PM)

At work so I cannot supply a screenshot - but when fighting in close quaters, like in and around Warsaw, the max zoom in combined with the unit sizer button lets you see the multiple units individual right in the hexes instead of stacking them. Just awesome!

TPM -> RE: Unmentioned Great Map View (9/2/2010 11:07:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gargoil

At work so I cannot supply a screenshot - but when fighting in close quaters, like in and around Warsaw, the max zoom in combined with the unit sizer button lets you see the multiple units individual right in the hexes instead of stacking them. Just awesome!

I saw this in one of the screenshots floating around, and I agree, it's a great feature.

bairdlander2 -> RE: Unmentioned Great Map View (9/3/2010 3:41:45 AM)

Shouldnt you be working instead of playing games?I hope you were on a break [:D][:D][:D]

Gargoil -> RE: Unmentioned Great Map View (9/3/2010 2:29:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

Shouldnt you be working instead of playing games?I hope you were on a break [:D][:D][:D]

Hehe, I don't actually have the game installed here at work - even though I use a laptop and could install it if I wanted [:D].

I do spend an inordinated amount of time on these forums when at work though, [X(]

kirkgregerson -> RE: Unmentioned Great Map View (9/3/2010 4:59:42 PM)

Can somebody maybe post a screen shot of that here or a link to one in another post?

thanks

jimi3 -> RE: Unmentioned Great Map View (9/3/2010 5:36:32 PM)

I'll give this a try...

[image]local://upfiles/21421/3CF5FDFECAC440338E0F6168F128B15C.gif[/image]

kirkgregerson -> RE: Unmentioned Great Map View (9/3/2010 5:43:47 PM)

this looks like my 'medium' zoom level? How do you make the hexes bigger and have more units in them again?

NM it's the 'unit size selector' which I'm not sure where it is in UI. But, I'll be looking for it tonight!

jimi3 -> RE: Unmentioned Great Map View (9/3/2010 5:55:24 PM)

At maximum zoom the button between zoom and supply highlights. Looks like zoom with little blue squares. Right click says Click to stack units in zoomed in mode. 3 on the keyboard does the same thing. It's a pretty cool view and really helps play.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI