NewB Question. About Jock Age (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Titans of Steel - Warring Suns

Wraith3k -> NewB Question. About Jock Age (7/27/2002 9:06:45 PM)

hey
just wondering what does ages do? is it like when u reach some age level ur skill drop or u die? is there any ways to stop jock from getting old?

Also they tell u a Jock/Titan cost #####/month, how long is a month in the game time?

I am no good in English, hope u know what i mean.

Wraith3k

Bernd Hesberg -> (7/27/2002 9:53:35 PM)

Hi,
it's good to see there are still new fellow gamers for ToS.
[QUOTE]
is it like when u reach some age level ur skill drop or u die? is there any ways to stop jock from getting old?
[/QUOTE]No and no. You needn't worry very much about the age of your jocks. AFAIK, their abilities are in no way affected.
[QUOTE]
Also they tell u a Jock/Titan cost #####/month, how long is a month in the game time?
[/QUOTE]That's easy. Each battle counts for one month. It's recommended to have one jock with a good business skill, and make sure he's participating in the battle. That will provide you with a (hopefully) sufficient battle reward.

Wraith3k -> (7/28/2002 3:10:36 AM)

Frist of all thx
so u are telling me that a Jock will never die (expect KIA)?

Bernd Hesberg -> (7/28/2002 8:44:25 AM)

Yup, exactly. But if you are really determined to explore this matter, you may of course try to find any limit. :)

Wraith3k -> (7/28/2002 9:09:32 PM)

thx

Bernd Hesberg -> Corrections ! (8/2/2002 3:22:43 AM)

In my previous post I wrote "Each battle counts for one month", but that's only true for the economic evaluations (money :p).
I've noticed incidentally that the jock's age is affected in a different way. That is, according to the numerical value of his rank, the aging for one battle is this value minus one (months). :eek:

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI