Question on Japanese Signal Intel (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

CarnageINC -> Question on Japanese Signal Intel (3/17/2010 10:20:54 PM)

I'm only 1 month into a new PBEM game and have yet to see anything but scrambled garbage. What does heavy radio traffic tell the Japanese player? So far as I can tell playing the Japanese side, it doesn't really tell me anything since give no consistency on a bearing and such.

Is there a long term key to monitoring the intel or is it a waste of time.

Do the Japanese ever get a good piece of intel?

treespider -> RE: Question on Japanese Signal Intel (3/17/2010 10:28:03 PM)

Once they figure out Navajo...[;)]

fflaguna -> RE: Question on Japanese Signal Intel (3/18/2010 12:08:28 AM)

I'm ASSUMING that radio transmissions = orders given by the opposing player or task forces created. I'm also assuming "heavy" radio transmissions are just really big task forces.

Mynok -> RE: Question on Japanese Signal Intel (3/18/2010 1:57:16 AM)

I don't bother with it.

Q-Ball -> RE: Question on Japanese Signal Intel (3/18/2010 3:31:08 AM)

When it says "Radio Transmissions at", you will get some sort of intel at that location. Look at it. Usually it's just an anchor or airbase symbol, nothing terribly helpful, but occasionally you'll get a ship inventory.

Chickenboy -> RE: Question on Japanese Signal Intel (3/18/2010 3:39:27 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Q-Ball

When it says "Radio Transmissions at", you will get some sort of intel at that location. Look at it. Usually it's just an anchor or airbase symbol, nothing terribly helpful, but occasionally you'll get a ship inventory.

+1. Also, you'll get radio transmission intel at different map points, regardless if they're bases or not. You may be able to discern a pattern of your opponent's TF movement based upon these coordinates.

CarnageINC -> RE: Question on Japanese Signal Intel (3/18/2010 4:22:53 AM)

I'll keep looking at them..... I didn't know that looking at the location might give you info [;)]

topeverest -> RE: Question on Japanese Signal Intel (3/20/2010 3:42:21 PM)

Keep looking at it and spend a bit of time with it. There are a few real gems from time to time if yhou invest the time, though far fara less than the allied side.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI