Quick Download Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

PunkReaper -> Quick Download Question (3/13/2010 5:26:52 PM)

I have a new computer and will be re downloading my Matrix games. What I want to know is, when you download a game is it fully patched or do you have to then download each patch in turn. If not why dont they (whoever it is) update their downloads when a patch comes out?...

wworld7 -> RE: Quick Download Question (3/13/2010 8:35:49 PM)

It depends upon the game. Some downloads ARE fully patched to the latest version, and some are not. There are reasons for this but I'll Erik explain Matrix's point of view on this (when he sees this post).

PunkReaper -> RE: Quick Download Question (3/16/2010 3:24:33 PM)

nobody know the answer to this question?

Widell -> RE: Quick Download Question (3/16/2010 3:48:04 PM)

I doubt there is a more useful answer than the one flipperwasirish gave. You need to check each game and see what the "patch notes" have to say about it.

SlickWilhelm -> RE: Quick Download Question (3/16/2010 4:09:24 PM)

I thought flipperwasirish's response was very clear. Maybe just not what you wanted to hear? [;)]

PunkReaper -> RE: Quick Download Question (3/16/2010 6:42:06 PM)

Maybe be it was Mr Grumpy day [:'(]

rickier65 -> RE: Quick Download Question (3/16/2010 6:52:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Punk Reaper

Maybe be it was Mr Grumpy day [:'(]

One minor addition to flipperwatch's comment, I think in most cases, you won't need to install each patch in sequence, I think most of them are comprehensive so that you don't need the earlier ones. (if thats what you meant by each patch in turn) But as Flipperwatch said, you need to read the notes to be sure.

Thnks
Rick

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02