Why the HQs do not list with their own forces? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

fbs -> Why the HQs do not list with their own forces? (8/18/2009 8:39:27 PM)

Take the Northern Command HQ in India.. it belongs to India Command; meanwhile, all the troops that report to the Northern Command HQ list under Northern Command.

I'm not complaining of that, but is there a reason for being this way? It makes finding units around a little bit more difficult, because when you click on "Show Ground Units with Same HQ" it doesn't list the HQ itself. As I (in principle) don't know what is the name of HQ of the Northern forces, and I don't know what is the superior organization to Northern Command (the list of formations doesn't print Northern Command) there is no straightforward way (short of knowing the name of the HQ unit) of finding the HQ of Northern Command.

Another example: the HQ of the III Corps doesn't list with the III Corps units; it doesn't list with India Command either, so I don't know where it is. I'm trying to find it right now, and it will list... nope, not here... after several minutes I finally found it by listing all units, filtering HQs, reading through the list and then finally found it under Malaya Army. Not easy -- if the HQs belonged to the same formation they control, it would be way way easier to find them.

Thanks [:D]
fbs

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Why the HQs do not list with their own forces? (8/18/2009 9:21:26 PM)

See this thread. You need a chart.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2198481&mpage=1&key=chart�

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02