A Couple of things for WITP 1.807 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

pad152 -> A Couple of things for WITP 1.807 (4/11/2009 5:04:01 PM)

I recently nuked my WITP install getting ride of all the mods and re-stalled just plan WITP starting from version 1.0 with patches 1.804, followed by 1.806. Iíve noticed the following issues.

Issues

1.The Button for Player Defined Air Upgrades for air units has no text.

Database

1. Maryland class USN Battleships show the CXAM radar show 0 and red at start of the campaign and donít repair.

2. Narwhal class subs show the torpedoes in red at start of the campaign.

Other
The other item I think should be fixed is the load ship fix, where sometimes parts of land units get left behind when loading transports no matter how much free space there is.

Buck Beach -> RE: A Couple of things for WITP 1.807 (4/11/2009 7:30:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pad152

I recently nuked my WITP install getting ride of all the mods and re-stalled just plan WITP starting from version 1.0 with patches 1.804, followed by 1.806. Iíve noticed the following issues.

Issues

Database

1. Maryland class USN Battleships show the CXAM radar show 0 and red at start of the campaign and donít repair.

Other
The other item I think should be fixed is the load ship fix, where sometimes parts of land units get left behind when loading transports no matter how much free space there is.

I don't know about the Database issues but I have had problems in the past with the menu not showing correctly. The problem was solved by reinstalling.

pad152 -> RE: A Couple of things for WITP 1.807 (4/11/2009 9:05:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Buck Beach

quote:

Issues

Database

Other

I don't know about the Database issues but I have had problems in the past with the menu not showing correctly. The problem was solved by reinstalling.

If a clean install doesn't work I think that's a problem, Duh!

Buck Beach -> RE: A Couple of things for WITP 1.807 (4/11/2009 9:49:23 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Buck Beach

quote:

Issues

Database

Other

If a clean install doesn't work I think that's a problem, Duh!

If that doesn't work then figure it out by yourself wiseguy. You have posted your problem on the wrong thread jerk!!

JWE -> RE: A Couple of things for WITP 1.807 (4/12/2009 12:18:25 AM)

Please stop this right now. This is the wrong thread for personal attacks. A straight forward reminder works better.

marky -> RE: A Couple of things for WITP 1.807 (4/12/2009 4:40:27 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

Please stop this right now. This is the wrong thread for personal attacks. A straight forward reminder works better.

yes indeed, they have one setup in general.

cmon guys ive seen way too much of this.

maybe something got corrupted in the install?

pad152 -> RE: A Couple of things for WITP 1.807 (4/12/2009 6:02:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: marky

quote:

First of all, I didn't conduct any personal attack, I was just reporting some issues that maybe should be looked at. If the word Duh! is now so offensive Matrix Games needs to shut down their forums now. Let's face it, the typical answer to every software problem on the planet, is to just reinstall it, Duh! [8|]

witpqs -> RE: A Couple of things for WITP 1.807 (4/12/2009 7:12:55 AM)

You made it look like you were insulting the guy who tried to help you.

marky -> RE: A Couple of things for WITP 1.807 (4/12/2009 7:32:22 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: marky

quote:

First of all, I didn't conduct any personal attack, I was just reporting some issues that maybe should be looked at. If the word Duh! is now so offensive Matrix Games needs to shut down their forums now. Let's face it, the typical answer to every software problem on the planet, is to just reinstall it, Duh! [8|]

hmm indeed.

marky -> RE: A Couple of things for WITP 1.807 (4/12/2009 7:32:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

You made it look like you were insulting the guy who tried to help you.

thats why i use the faces [;)][:D][:'(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI