THE ARMOR SITE - Scenario Update! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Fabio Prado -> THE ARMOR SITE - Scenario Update! (10/18/2000 5:56:00 AM)

Gentlemen; I've just posted Brent Richards classic "Wittmann's Gamble" updated for SPWaW 4.x! The scenario can be downloaded at: The ARMOR Site's SPWaW Scenarios Page Enjoy! FAP ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site!

Wild Bill -> (10/18/2000 8:30:00 AM)

Brent did a great job with this one. Glad to know Fabio has it there for you. It is a "must play" one, especially for you who love good tank fights!...WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Cona -> (10/18/2000 10:31:00 AM)

Fabio ... Wittmann's Gamble is on my hard disk now, but can't download A Marine Ordeal nor Amphibious Airborne. Nice site ... was in my bookmarks long before i found SPWAW. Cona

Don -> (10/18/2000 10:53:00 AM)

Good work, Fabio! And I swear I'm going to make that Tiger scenario for you one of these days!! Don

Fabio Prado -> (10/18/2000 9:28:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Cona: Fabio ... Wittmann's Gamble is on my hard disk now, but can't download A Marine Ordeal nor Amphibious Airborne. Nice site ... was in my bookmarks long before i found SPWAW. Cona
Thank you! I checked the links and they are working...Anyway I'm sending them for you. FAP ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site!

Fabio Prado -> (10/18/2000 9:30:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Don: Good work, Fabio! And I swear I'm going to make that Tiger scenario for you one of these days!! Don
Thanks, Don! I am looking forward to that one! FAP ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site!

Fabio Prado -> (10/18/2000 9:44:00 PM)

Just to tell you guys - I'ce just posted Mike Amos' newest Icons!! They are in the Downloads section... FAP ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site! [This message has been edited by Fabio Prado (edited October 18, 2000).]

Major Destruction -> (10/19/2000 12:15:00 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cona: [B]Fabio ... Wittmann's Gamble is on my hard disk now, but can't download A Marine Ordeal nor Amphibious Airborne. I can't get these nor Day of the Tiger or What to do. Download utility tells me that the files do not exist. 18 Oct

Fabio Prado -> (10/19/2000 3:26:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Major Destruction: [QUOTE]Originally posted by Cona: [B]Fabio ... Wittmann's Gamble is on my hard disk now, but can't download A Marine Ordeal nor Amphibious Airborne. I can't get these nor Day of the Tiger or What to do. Download utility tells me that the files do not exist. 18 Oct
I really don't know what is going on...Some people are having this kind of problem - I have just checked them and the links work just fine... What I can do at this time is send you the files by e-mail. Anyway, here are the links, if anyone wants to give them a try: Day of the Tiger Day Of The Tiger Original Version Optimized for SPWaW 4.x Amphibious Airborne Marine Ordeal What To Do? FAP ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site! [This message has been edited by Fabio Prado (edited October 18, 2000).] [This message has been edited by Fabio Prado (edited October 18, 2000).] [This message has been edited by Fabio Prado (edited October 18, 2000).]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI