OT - WIF avatars (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

Orm -> OT - WIF avatars (7/16/2008 11:26:33 PM)

Where do you find those cool World In Flames pictures that you upload to your avatars?

I am so green with envy.

-Orm

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: OT - WIF avatars (7/16/2008 11:47:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Where do you find those cool World In Flames pictures that you upload to your avatars?

I am so green with envy.

-Orm

They are pretty easy to make, though Patrice does something to make the whole thing appear transparent (which I am unable to accomplish).

I'll take requests for whichever unit you (or others) would like. They are simple GIF files.

Just PM me with the unit you want and an email address where I can send the GIF. I'll CC Patrice with GIF of the counter and once he gets back from his travels I am sure he will clean up the corners for you.

Froonp -> RE: OT - WIF avatars (7/18/2008 8:22:44 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

I am so green with envy.

-Orm

They are pretty easy to make, though Patrice does something to make the whole thing appear transparent (which I am unable to accomplish).

I'll take requests for whichever unit you (or others) would like. They are simple GIF files.

Just PM me with the unit you want and an email address where I can send the GIF. I'll CC Patrice with GIF of the counter and once he gets back from his travels I am sure he will clean up the corners for you.

I'll help for sure.

Froonp -> RE: OT - WIF avatars (7/18/2008 8:48:25 PM)

quote:

I am so green with envy.

-Orm

Hello,

Here is a clean corners 1 Swedish SKI DIV for you.
Anything else ?

[image]local://upfiles/10447/A1A7E14097744F459BC5DA1F26FA885C.gif[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI