What game is more complex War between the States or Guns of August ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States

hamilcar67 -> What game is more complex War between the States or Guns of August ? (6/28/2008 6:45:33 AM)

I know they are differnce wars but I am looking for a game that will not take up half my life .I have seem many great things about War betweenthe state but when I see that the turns take one hour .With work ands kids not sure can make that type of commitment .Guns of August seem to be a quicker play ?

Crimguy -> RE: What game is more complex War between the States or Guns of August ? (6/28/2008 8:14:44 AM)

You can run through a turn in 10 minutes when you're on your game . . . The thinking takes the most time.

Lascar -> RE: What game is more complex War between the States or Guns of August ? (6/28/2008 10:56:23 PM)

I haven't played WBTS but I have been playing GoA for several months now and I would say you can play a turn thoughtfully in about 10-15 mins.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI