Unable to find my purchase or contact Matrix (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

iain67 -> Unable to find my purchase or contact Matrix (3/23/2008 1:57:56 AM)

I have been trying to contact Matrix through the support page to find out what is happaning to my order. Every avinue i take ends in an error message about not being able to accept cookies. I have enabled accept cookies. My order was "IN REVIW" for two days and now cannot be found. Yet PAYPAL payment was confermed for the game. This is my last attemt to contact anyone from this company before i give up and write of my money as wasted. This is the only game i have ever had an issue with purchasing as a download. I like my wargames to be complicated not the methoid of purchasing them

Yours in hope
Iain

PS I can forward a copy of PAYPAL recept and order number if requiered.

wworld7 -> RE: Unable to find my purchase or contact Matrix (3/23/2008 3:56:26 AM)

iain67,

This is a Holiday weekend, but maybe you'll get lucky and somebody will see your post.

My advice is for you to send an email to support@matrixgames.com and on Monday somebody may get back to you.

Gem35 -> RE: Unable to find my purchase or contact Matrix (3/23/2008 5:35:39 AM)

WHat game was it?
Send Eric Babe or Gil R. or J Wilkerson or Erik Rutins a PM, they will most certainly iron out any wrinkles for you.

iain67 -> RE: Unable to find my purchase or contact Matrix (3/23/2008 1:35:15 PM)

Thanks guys.[:)] I will give that e-mail a try and hopfully I might get someware. The game was Battlefront and I was hoping to while away a rainy long weekend with it. Gess it wasent to be...
Cheers
Iain

iain67 -> RE: Unable to find my purchase or contact Matrix (3/25/2008 10:10:03 AM)

Well its taken four days but I have finaly receved my e-mail and I am downloading. Thanks for the help
Cheers
Iain

Marc von Martial -> RE: Unable to find my purchase or contact Matrix (3/25/2008 1:10:42 PM)

Yeah, the problem is that Digital River, the guys that run the shop, insist on clearing PayPal purchases. If you want it right now then the quickest route is a credit card payment.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.905273E-02