Elliot "Ness" Spitzer caught with his pants down (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Phatguy -> Elliot "Ness" Spitzer caught with his pants down (3/10/2008 10:51:11 PM)

Hitting up the hooker hootchie... There goeth his moral anti-corruption crusade!

Sad really, when you think about it.

sullafelix -> RE: Elliot "Ness" Spitzer caught with his pants down (3/11/2008 12:00:31 AM)

Sad!!!. How stupid can these people be. If you are in office you will have every news agency plus the other party parked in front of you house 24-7 and you are stupid enough to call a prostitute. We had a mayor in Ct. who not only called a prostitute and met her in the mayors office, but the real reason was so he could molest her young children. Now what really gets me is why is he the only one in jail? Where were all the aides or even the cleaning people when this crack prostitute is wondering around city hall and then in hours long meeting after meeting?

I'm a very hard *** on this subject. In my eyes if an elected official gets caught with his hand in the till or even some other crimes he should be up for treason.

Terminus -> RE: Elliot "Ness" Spitzer caught with his pants down (3/11/2008 12:02:44 AM)

Oh goodie, another political thread, even though you've been told 8,000,000 times not to...[8|]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Elliot "Ness" Spitzer caught with his pants down (3/11/2008 12:26:42 AM)

Yeah, although it's quite poetic justics as politics go, this is not the place for it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI