Locked and Loaded (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

emcgman -> Locked and Loaded (2/3/2008 8:55:51 PM)

West Front and East Front II have long been my favorite hex based strategy wargame series. At the time, I never got around to getting Rising Sun.

I just got the JTCS complete package.

I have to say, that the map graphics of this series are still the coolest hex based map graphics in all of computer gaming, especially East Front.

They just have this gritty, earthy look that has never been equaled or bettered.

I fired Rising Sun up, and was soon maneuvering my troops to their first victory.

Awesome!

tide1212 -> RE: Locked and Loaded (2/3/2008 9:29:46 PM)

It is an outstanding set of games [;)]  and more stuff to come. Enjoy

Gary

simovitch -> RE: Locked and Loaded (2/4/2008 5:33:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: emcgman

I have to say, that the map graphics of this series are still the coolest hex based map graphics in all of computer gaming, especially East Front.

I agree. And the old EF building mods by Don Maddox are a must have:

[image]local://upfiles/19728/9E45935AE019456BA8DA3780983471AA.jpg[/image]

emcgman -> RE: Locked and Loaded (2/4/2008 4:46:22 PM)

Where can I get the mods, and would they be compatible with this current release?

Thanks

simovitch -> RE: Locked and Loaded (2/4/2008 5:27:17 PM)

I don't remember where I got them - I know they are still available though, including the winterized versions, a nice mud terrain and a brown-tree mod. They work great in JTCS except the mud mod turns black in Night scenarios.

Hopefully a Blitz member will point you in the right direction. Otherwise PM me with your email address and I'll send them off.

Jason Petho -> RE: Locked and Loaded (2/4/2008 5:29:41 PM)

They were from Warfare HQ aka Strategy Zone Online aka GameSquad.

Voila

Jason Petho

tide1212 -> RE: Locked and Loaded (2/4/2008 9:56:45 PM)

Also got a few goodies stored here [;)]

ftp://209.164.73.216/pub/mods/campaign_series/East_Front/

They do work with The Matrix Edition

Gary

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI