League Scores & Updates While you Play (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist

GFeros -> League Scores & Updates While you Play (1/26/2008 4:55:57 PM)

Can this ever be implemented: While you are playing in your league game, can the computer update you on scores from around the league? I think this would really make the game more immersive and funwhile you are playing.

rollntider -> RE: League Scores & Updates While you Play (1/28/2008 6:00:32 PM)

we do it with a web cam currently. Shaggy found a site that does this. Keep an eye on the "televised games" for the MLF

SJ9R -> RE: League Scores & Updates While you Play (1/29/2008 4:43:42 PM)

Does this mean you have multiple games being played at the same time in the same league?

GFeros -> RE: League Scores & Updates While you Play (1/29/2008 5:33:13 PM)

Correct, that is what I meant.  While your playing your game, it would be nice to see updates on a regular bases of scores from computer simmed games from your league.

Marauders -> RE: League Scores & Updates While you Play (1/29/2008 5:42:53 PM)

Do you want it to run the games or just show scores from that week?

The games are run in sequence, so live updates wouldn't work.

GFeros -> RE: League Scores & Updates While you Play (1/29/2008 6:27:31 PM)

Yea, I was hoping it could be done- like a live sports ticker while your playing your game. On some previous console football games, I believe the computer would sim all the games but not show the player, then while the player would play his game, score updates would show up on the screen like every 5 minutes or so.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02