Substitutions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

rcleslie -> Substitutions (1/16/2008 11:10:15 PM)

I know this has come up before, but I can't find the thread. Subsitutions appear to be good only for one play. After that play the line-up reverts to the one dictated by the depth chart settings. This means that the substitution(s)must be made again and again for each play selection. Am I correct or am I missing something? If I am correct then this system seems cumbersome to me. Is there (will there be) a way to make a substitution and have it stay in place until I make another for that same position without saving the game in progress and going to the depth chart?

Marauders -> RE: Substitutions (1/17/2008 12:09:20 AM)

Are you talking about a substutution for a tired player or having a certain player in for that formation.

Did you try changing the depth chart for that formation?

David Winter -> RE: Substitutions (1/17/2008 12:18:14 AM)

Make sure the Persistant Changes checkmark on the depth chart screen has been checked.

That will save the changes you've made for that formation going forward.

Note, it's only for that formation, it's not a global change for all formations allowing for different players on the field for different formations.

[image]local://upfiles/14718/C073CA7B1DDD4A828CAFBC07D949184A.jpg[/image]

rcleslie -> RE: Substitutions (1/17/2008 3:17:15 AM)

Maruaders and David Winter,

My issue was with substituting tired players and not different players for different formations. In any case the persistent changes option will certainly make life easier. Sorry I didn't see it myself.
I thank you both for your help.

Marauders -> RE: Substitutions (1/17/2008 4:53:40 AM)

quote:

My issue was with substituting tired players and not different players for different formations. In any case the persistent changes option will certainly make life easier.

I agree; it allows the coach to swap out a player for several plays.

Saedor -> RE: Substitutions (1/17/2008 1:33:47 PM)

quote:

My issue was with substituting tired players and not different players for different formations.

Thats what I've been using Persistant Changes for. You can get quite a bit of more yardage out of your star running backs if you swap them out every so often to keep them from getting burnt out (I'm a big fan of the running offense). :)

rcleslie -> RE: Substitutions (1/17/2008 11:02:31 PM)

Glad to hear that not everyone is pass-happy! I also like the running game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.855469E-02