Thank You Matrix (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

Krec -> Thank You Matrix (6/6/2007 1:59:08 AM)

Matrix thanks for your continuing support of the wargaming community!! Another great addition to a great wargaming company. Companys like yours is what keep this hobby going , again great job.[&o]

berto -> RE: Thank You Matrix (6/6/2007 2:07:12 AM)

It was a sad, sad day when TalonSoft was bought out and lost its wargaming focus.

All hail to Matrix for reviving the TalonSoft classics. [&o]

MikeToth -> RE: Thank You Matrix (6/6/2007 2:26:04 AM)

Yes ..  Thanks very much Matrix for reviving this great series... I was so bummed when I could not run the original versions on my XP machine...    will be d/l'ing very soon...   

Rolle 3 -> RE: Thank You Matrix (6/6/2007 4:42:13 PM)

East front I was my first wargame and I love it and Im very happy that Matrix have reviving the TalonSoft classics.

I hope you can fix the campaigns so I can see my casualties from scenario to scenario. Its importent for me.

Best regards

Roger

jbunnelle -> RE: Thank You Matrix (6/6/2007 4:47:25 PM)

Here, here. Sorry you're having technical problems with the release. I've been waiting for this since Thanksgiving and can't wait to order this version once the physical shipment option is up and available. Many, many thanks for reviving all of the Talonsoft classics and making them easily available at a decent price point.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI