kick off bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

DONMVP -> kick off bug (4/8/2007 10:05:37 PM)

NOTICE THIS A WEEK AGO . I was making college teams for everyone . I put the teams in quick play and tryed the play books from fbmax . Anyway found that on kickoffs the kicking team got extremely close toreceiving team and no one was back on ball . So there was little return yardage on plays . Thought was a fluke , so went back to play a couple leagues that i had going . My nfl has same prob .Even thought using run and gun playbook from a while back .Thats first time i played that league in 3 months . So not sure if its game or playbook now bad . My canadian league is find on kickoffs . NFL WAS NOT RESET AFTER LAST PATCH , but I used that play book with a few college teams i made last night same prob . Any advice be welcome. Heres a pic of field .

[image]local://upfiles/20079/308ABA08BB1A4C46AD7113AFCF507C62.jpg[/image]

hack153 -> RE: kick off bug (4/8/2007 10:20:36 PM)

when creating KO/KR plays you have to make adjustments.  you have to edit the plays and adjust within the PDS.  the only issue is that your KO/KR formation depth chart will be screwie and your players will be above the screen.

DONMVP -> RE: kick off bug (4/9/2007 1:03:25 AM)

thing is i`m using people playbooks off fbmax , not creating plays myself . When it comes to that go with you experts , more into art creating myself .

hack153 -> RE: kick off bug (4/9/2007 1:11:13 AM)

yeah, i think i know of the kick offs you are talking about.  try mine... plays.zip on unsorted.  might be better.

DONMVP -> RE: kick off bug (4/9/2007 8:26:08 AM)

put your kick off plays in , a play book , so far there working great .

thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI