Valentine's Day is Tomorrow (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

KG Erwin -> Valentine's Day is Tomorrow (2/14/2007 1:57:17 AM)

For those of us who actually have wives and/or girlfriends, don't forget to suck it up and buy her some flowers, a mushy card and/or take her to dinner.

Yes, it's yet another distraction from your gaming, but we all must make sacrifices sometimes. [:D]

sol_invictus -> RE: Valentine's Day is Tomorrow (2/14/2007 2:04:32 AM)

Here's hoping that my ex-wife's boyfriend gets her a big engagement ring.[:'(]

KG Erwin -> RE: Valentine's Day is Tomorrow (2/14/2007 2:48:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arinvald

Yikes, man, I wasn't expecting any bitterness here. Sorry. [:(]

sol_invictus -> RE: Valentine's Day is Tomorrow (2/14/2007 3:05:33 AM)

Oh I'm just joking, sorta.[;)]

wworld7 -> RE: Valentine's Day is Tomorrow (2/14/2007 3:15:45 AM)

quote:

Oh I'm just joking, sorta.[;)]

That wasn't bitterness, it is hoping for a better life for yourself. I totally understand your "good" wishes for your ex.

Flipper

Huskalator -> RE: Valentine's Day is Tomorrow (2/14/2007 6:12:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

quote:

Yikes, man, I wasn't expecting any bitterness here. Sorry. [:(]

Bitterness on Valentines Day? Thats unpossible. [;)]

freeboy -> RE: Valentine's Day is Tomorrow (2/14/2007 6:38:42 AM)

Nasty fight tonight so I must be on best behavior or else it is the stockades!

JudgeDredd -> RE: Valentine's Day is Tomorrow (2/14/2007 12:05:04 PM)

Bollocks.

Last time I bought her flowers, I was out doing the shopping. Cam walking in with all the shopping, brought in the flowers, went to get the other bags and when I got back in she picked up the flowers and said "Who are these for" I said "You" and she said "What do I want them for?" and I said "Well, you seemed a bit down. I thought they might brighten you up a bit"

That was the last time I EVER bought her flowers....and the few times she's complained that I never buy her flowers, or she buys them herself and says "Don't they look nice?" I remind her what she said and why I never by her flowers.

When you make your bed, it's you that's got to lie in it.

Oh...and on top of that, she said to me "I haven't got you anything for Valentines Day, so don't get me anything to make me feel bad!"

Between her and my boss...I'm surrounded by human love, compassion and emotion!!

But for all those in relationships where their wife is happy with who they are, doesn't want to change them and does actually love them, I hope you have a nice romantic evening.

Terminus -> RE: Valentine's Day is Tomorrow (2/14/2007 12:11:50 PM)

Valentine's Day... Pfffft to that...

I have a girlfriend, and she's thankfully not taken in by this fake "holiday". I'll take her out to dinner this weekend, but NOT because of Valentine's Day...

a white rabbit -> RE: Valentine's Day is Tomorrow (2/16/2007 5:33:27 PM)

..my wife reminded me, i reminded her that i'd just paid for a large piece of Ph land-space, in her name, ...

..all in all, let's just remember that Eros(da wee laddie with wings) is only Kama*, as in Kama-Sutra, a sort-of son of Shiva, so if she wants to do Valentine's (the christian add-on), then , mmmmm, she's gotta get real-down 'n' dirty...

..or no deal........

..*personally i prefer Ganesh, but that's magik...

pauk -> RE: Valentine's Day is Tomorrow (2/16/2007 6:44:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Valentine's Day... Pfffft to that...

I have a girlfriend, and she's thankfully not taken in by this fake "holiday". I'll take her out to dinner this weekend, but NOT because of Valentine's Day...

hehe, i need to show your reply to Nik...guess what he will say about your girlfriend[:D][:D][:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.832031E-02