Kashmir Fire DLC broken

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

ghynson

Kashmir Fire DLC broken

Post by ghynson »

Hello, I finally got around to installing the latest two DLC's, Red Tide and Kashmir Fire. However when I try to run Kashmir Fire, it throws a "Missing DB3000.488" error. Also I noticed that Kashmir Fire does not show up in my Campaigns list. And also it's missing most of it's scenarios. I've completely uninstalled CMO and installed the v1.02 CMO installer, and then let the Splash Screen updater do it's thing to get me back to v1.04. But I'm still having issues getting Kashmir Fire working.

Attachments
DB3000.488Error.jpg
DB3000.488Error.jpg (143.88 KiB) Viewed 149 times
thewood1

RE: Kashmir Fire DLC broken

Post by thewood1 »

I have the beta 1147.35 and Kashmir campaign and all of its scenarios show up and are playable. Its odd you're getting the db 488 error. Kashmir fire shows as being built on 487. I would double check if you have multiple CMO directories with only partial installs or updates in them. You can also try to update to 1147.35, but doubt that'll make a big difference.
Orffen

Post by Orffen »

I've got the same issue - I only see scenarios 1, 3, 11 and 12. Is there a way to force C:MO to re-verify files/re-download?

Re-installing with the latest patch installer (non-beta) doesn't help, and the DLC installer hasn't been updated to support Kashmir Fire.
ljdramone

Post by ljdramone »

It looks like the Kashmir Fire scenario and campaign files and DB3K_488.db3 are included in the v1.03 update, but are missing from the v1.04 update. The 1.04 update includes some fixes to four of the Kashmir Fire scenarios.

I recently installed CMO on a new Windows virtual machine, and found the same problem that ghynson reported.

Steps:
installed CMO-MultiSetup-v1.02.114714 to get v1.02
installed CMO-UpdateComp-v1.04.114734 to update to v1.04
ran CMO-MultiDLCSetup-Latest to enter serials for the DLCs I've purchased

The Kashmir Fire campaign was missing, and only four of the scenarios (the ones that were tweaked for v1.04) were available in the Scenarios folder. Got the database error when I tried loading one of the four scenarios.

I fixed it by copying the Kashmir Fire folder and DB3K_488.db3 from my old Windows 7 VM.

I think thewood1 most likely ran the v1.03 updater on their copy of CMO, so does have all of the Kashmir Fire files installed.

The v1.03 updater is no longer available for download, so the missing Kashmir Fire content should be added to v1.04 and any future updates.

Return to “Tech Support”