Air base status & air AG detail window opens up behind air base detail window

Please post any bugs or technical issues found here for official support.

Moderator: Joel Billings

cblattmann

Air base status & air AG detail window opens up behind air base detail window

Post by cblattmann »

The first issue I encountered was that the airbase icon in the air command overlay does not accurately reflect the status of the airbase. On the map an airbase shows with a red ring around it because it is overloaded. In the air command overlay that same airbase shows up without a red ring even though the tool tip says it is overloaded (see image)

The second thing is this. When I click on Luftflotte 2 in the air command overlay, the unit detail window for Luftflotte 2 displays on the right side listing all airbases, AOGs, and AGs. Then I click on an airbase like Warsaw and the airbase detail window for Warsaw pops up. When I then click on an AG like "KGr zbV 102" the AG detail window opens up BEHIND the Warsaw airbase detail window making it impossible to read. When I close the Warsaw air base detail window, I see the "KGr zbV 102" detail window. When I close that window I see the Luftflotte 2 detail window which was not previously open.

Hope this helps.

Attachments
Screenshot..6162311.png
Screenshot..6162311.png (77.55 KiB) Viewed 89 times
Joel Billings

RE: Air base status & air AG detail window opens up behind air base detail window

Post by Joel Billings »

I've bugged the second item. It appears that clicking on the airbase in the right panel is the cause, as going to the airbase detail window in other ways doesn't lead to the problem. Thanks for that report. As for the first issue, that sounds like a good idea to ring it, but there may be a technical reason why it wasn't done. Sounds like a good suggestion if it is possible.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “Tech Support”