Iraq Coup Bug?

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
Taxman66

Iraq Coup Bug?

Post by Taxman66 »

Iraq Coup has not fired, when I believe it should have.
PBEM Challenge ID# 329296

Diplomatically Iraq is pro-Allied at 15 or 16%, the Axis having had a single 4 or 5% diplomatic success (though enough to shut down the convoy line).

On the Axis turn in early August 1940 Italian units moved into hexes (202, 124), (202,125) & (202,126).
At the end of the Allied turn the Italian units remained in those 3 hexes.
At the end of the Axis next turn the Italian units remained in those 3 hexes.
At the start of the Allied next turn (current) the Italian units, obviously, are still there.

The Iraq has coup has not fired at any point.

I want it to fire so that I may impose Sanctions, get the Corps in position and NOT have to declare war on Iraq.
"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft
BillRunacre

RE: Iraq Coup Bug?

Post by BillRunacre »

Hi

I've downloaded the latest saves from the challenge 329296, the earliest of which is dated 18th August 1940 and Iraq is at 1% pro-Axis.

On checking the Military log, on the 19th June 1940 Axis was swung 17% towards the Axis by diplomacy, and that will explain why it is now at 1% pro-Axis.

Just to be doubly sure, I ran a test in Hotseat using the official campaign, and the Iraqi coup happened as expected when an Italian unit advanced into Egpyt.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/
Taxman66

RE: Iraq Coup Bug?

Post by Taxman66 »

Ok, I must have missed the notification of the 2nd diplomatic hit.

Thank you.
"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft

Return to “Tech Support”