MANUAL PRINTING QUESTION

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, simovitch, harley, warshipbuilder

MemoryLeak

MANUAL PRINTING QUESTION

Post by MemoryLeak »

Hi,

There are three files that are the game manual:
EDTBTR Manual Ebook 4,744 KB
EDTBTR Manual Light 9,583 KB
EDTBTR Manual Print 13,089 KB

All are 112 pages in length.

I want to print the manual using the least amount of ink but the file labeling is counter intuitive. The one I would think, I'd should choose is Print but it contains the most KB's .

I have opened each file and they all look identical. Anyone have practical experience with printing this manual?

If you want to make GOD laugh, tell him your future plans

USS Long Beach CGN-9
RM2 1969-1973
simovitch

RE: MANUAL PRINTING QUESTION

Post by simovitch »

I think you would control the toner use from the printer software. Balance that with how clear you want the graphics to be to select which manual to print.
simovitch

MemoryLeak

Post by MemoryLeak »

In the past, there was a 'printer friendly' version of the manual included with most games. A lot of graphics were omitted from it. Pictures of tanks or whatever. My question, without printing all three versions of the manual that are included with this game, which one omits junk graphics?

I'm surprised that you didn't know this. It has nothing to do with the printer settings.
And since the KB for the manual described as print for you game has the highest KB count, I thought it strange. I would have thought it would have the lowest KB count. SO I ask a simple question, Which manual version is printer friendly?
If you want to make GOD laugh, tell him your future plans

USS Long Beach CGN-9
RM2 1969-1973
simovitch

Post by simovitch »

I'm surprised that you didn't know this.
meh, they'll give anyone a moderator avatar these days. Sorry I couldn't help.
simovitch

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”