Game Help Documentation

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderator: AlvaroSousa

incbob

Game Help Documentation

Post by incbob »

I had my Rules and Important Clarifications thread, but now I give you....well....more.

This is that thread, plus some other information I have picked up, plus some stuff from the manual, plus every single table in the manual.

see something you think is wrong comment.
see something you thinks should be added comment.
want to yell at me...give comment.

Unzip for pdf.

Attachments
Rulesand..ications.zip
(424.11 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
FirstPappy

RE: Game Help Documentation

Post by FirstPappy »

Windows 10 Home 64
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 3.70Ghz Processor
32 GB Ram
Nvidia GEFORCE GTX1080 w/8 GB
LG 32GK850F 2560x1440
Starstruck

Post by Starstruck »

Very. nice! Thanks!
Starstruck
Uxbridge

Post by Uxbridge »

Awfully nice of you, incbob. I will take this list to work and print it later today. Nice to have the same rules explained by another voice. It has the ability to enlighting you on matters where you previously and unknowlingly have been inoculated with a false impression.

For one that once wasn't too happy about WarPlan Pacific, I think that you have warmed to the game nicely. [:)]
incbob

Post by incbob »

What gives you the idea I wasn't happy with Warplan Pacific? I am very happy with it, just know that it is 1.00 and needs work.
I think the game, in its current state, is unbalanced and the documentation is....not great. This isn't a mark against Alvro.I mean, I am shocked that one guy has done this. It blows my mind.

Also, I plan on keeping this updated, but currently the only thing I have to add is that if you put naval groups from different nations in a fleet, the game will pick the "lead unit," and all oil from that fleet will come from the "lead" unit's nation.
Uxbridge

Post by Uxbridge »

Oh, just my impression from some thread I didn't really follow that closely. I have your notes with me home tonight and they will act as a perfect rehearsal of everything I think I know about WP.

Return to “The War Room”