Campaign game (closed for now)

Post here to arrange multi-player games via the PBEM++ server.

Moderator: Joel Billings

notenome

Campaign game (closed for now)

Post by notenome »

Hello friends, I've been thinking about doing a GC as Soviets and wondered if someone wants to be my sparring partner on this adventure. I'd like to do an AAR so it would probably be best if you'd be interested in doing one as well. Settings are up for discussion, I'd prefer not having to deal with TB control since it's a little less admin, though on the other and I do prefer playing without AI air assist. You can respond to this thread or shoot me a PM, whatever suits ya.
HardLuckYetAgain

RE: Campaign game

Post by HardLuckYetAgain »

ORIGINAL: notenome

Hello friends, I've been thinking about doing a GC as Soviets and wondered if someone wants to be my sparring partner on this adventure. I'd like to do an AAR so it would probably be best if you'd be interested in doing one as well. Settings are up for discussion, I'd prefer not having to deal with TB control since it's a little less admin, though on the other and I do prefer playing without AI air assist. You can respond to this thread or shoot me a PM, whatever suits ya.

You may want to consider putting down experience level desired.
German Turn 1 opening moves. The post that keeps on giving https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=390004
notenome

Post by notenome »

Honestly I'm kind of fine with any level. This will be my first Wite2 MP game (have some single player experience at 120 AI morale), Back in Wite 1 I played my first MP game right off the bat against a beta tester (ComradeP), and then my second against 821bobo who seems to have ended up being a tester for Wite2, so I'm fine with playing against people who are way more knowledgeable than me, heh.
grab

Post by grab »

If your still looking I'm up for it
System, Intel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, Windows 10 Professional, 32 GB of RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti
notenome

Post by notenome »

Sorry I took a while to get back to you but another PBEM game convinced me to wait until temporary motorization is changed before starting any new games.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”