Random significant game delays

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

HoseJockey

Random significant game delays

Post by HoseJockey »

Howdy,

I'm having this weird issue. I keep getting these random hangs (game does not lock up, but I get circle for at least 30 seconds when I select a unit, and then again when it's placed at a location). I've only noticed this for Germany in the Balkans and Spain. Italy in the Med. both naval and land units. Regarding land units it generally occurs when new areas are involved.

I thought it might be related to the computer, but I have plenty of memory and my processor usage is under 40% at most.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. It's making the game almost unplayable.

Thanks guys, Randy
michaelbaldur

RE: Random significant game delays

Post by michaelbaldur »

ORIGINAL: HoseJockey

Howdy,

I'm having this weird issue. I keep getting these random hangs (game does not lock up, but I get circle for at least 30 seconds when I select a unit, and then again when it's placed at a location). I've only noticed this for Germany in the Balkans and Spain. Italy in the Med. both naval and land units. Regarding land units it generally occurs when new areas are involved.

I thought it might be related to the computer, but I have plenty of memory and my processor usage is under 40% at most.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. It's making the game almost unplayable.

Thanks guys, Randy

its a supply calculation delay.

steve is removing supply bugs right now. so I assume it will be fixed in the next patch
the wif rulebook is my bible

I work hard, not smart.

beta tester and Mwif expert

if you have questions or issues with the game, just contact me on Michaelbaldur1@gmail.com
HoseJockey

Post by HoseJockey »

Thanks for the update...
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: HoseJockey

Howdy,

Thanks guys, Randy
If you post a saved game (zipped GAM file) that has this problem, we can look into it. Perhaps the changes I have made recently will fix it.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “Tech Support”