How to halt close air support on unit until air wing follows/moves on air phase?

A complete overhaul and re-development of Gary Grigsby's War in the East, with a focus on improvements to historical accuracy, realism, user interface and AI.

Moderator: Joel Billings

VonWulfen

How to halt close air support on unit until air wing follows/moves on air phase?

Post by VonWulfen »

Hello all.
I am playing using air assist but would like to cancel some bomber support until my fighter planes move up on the air phase.
I don't want to cancel all of the air support but only for a small number of my Corps units who are the spearhead and out of fighter range.
How do I best cancel air support for just these units?
‘Be so good as to call me an elephant,’
Stephen Maturin
Karri

RE: How to halt close air support on unit until air wing follows/moves on air phase?

Post by Karri »

You can toggle ground support off via the associated button, or by simply pressing x.
Jajusha

RE: How to halt close air support on unit until air wing follows/moves on air phase?

Post by Jajusha »

Hotkey X tells you to stop air support while you move those units, then you can turn it on again on the same hotkey
VonWulfen

Post by VonWulfen »

ORIGINAL: Karri

You can toggle ground support off via the associated button, or by simply pressing x.
Many thanks, karri.
Stephen Maturin
VonWulfen

Post by VonWulfen »

ORIGINAL: Jajusha

Hotkey X tells you to stop air support while you move those units, then you can turn it on again on the same hotkey
Much appreciated :)
Stephen Maturin

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2”