must haves

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Hammock

must haves

Post by Hammock »

Ok I have reinstalled WITP AE and have it updated with official patch, I also have seabee downloaded as well. What other downloads should I have on board?
RangerJoe

RE: must haves

Post by RangerJoe »

Use SeeBee to install the game.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

Hammock

Post by Hammock »

Use Seabee to start the game you mean? I didn't know I could use it to install it.
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: Hammock

Use Seabee to start the game you mean? I didn't know I could use it to install it.

I wouldn't say its a must have, just easier to get it going but you can do it yourself just by editing the command line.

The only thing that I consider a must is patching to the latest Beta. The other thing that really helps me is Tracker but again you don't really need it, just helps, a lot.
Hammock

Post by Hammock »

Ok I understand now. I forgot about the command lines. I have updated to the beta patch as well, but I still need to install Tracker. Thank you all for the help!

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”