New mod Wars on the Horizon

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

DOCUP

RE: New mod Wars on the Horizon

Post by DOCUP »

Sanderz: Yes the 109 factory should upgrade. I think I have fixed that problem and the art work problem. Thanks for telling me about them.

I am currently working on an update. Sorry some things have came up and required my attention. I am working on the mod again.
DOCUP

Post by DOCUP »

Updated new link on first page and here https://www.dropbox.com/s/684uhd2n3553u ... 7.zip?dl=0
scout1

Post by scout1 »

ORIGINAL: DOCUP

Updated new link on first page and here https://www.dropbox.com/s/684uhd2n3553u ... 7.zip?dl=0

restart required ?
DOCUP

Post by DOCUP »

Yes. But we have already talked about this issue. Can I say that modding is addicting. I want to do more, but need to stop.
DOCUP

Post by DOCUP »

How are things going? Any issues or thoughts? I just came back from vacation. I was wondering while driving why didn't the Japanese make a stronger play for the Chinese oil fields instead of the area around Hong Kong? It would of cut supplies from Russia and gained oil. Seems like a win win to me. Also been wondering if the big navy's where building CLV/CAVs would Germany not do it also especially since they could of been used and a commerce raider.
DOCUP

Post by DOCUP »

Been thinking. Some things you all have said and others have had me thinking for the past month.

1. This was mentioned and at the time I liked my answer but now I think/know I was wrong. German in control of the Bismark sea, thinking about it, Britian and the commonwealth would have shelled/bombed it or just blockaded it. I was thinking of moving the German assets back to Tientsin. I was also thinking of adding 2 German Hipper class CAVs. My story is the Japanese and Germans are having a joint training exercise. The Japanese are helping the Germans learn carrier ops. I also doubt that the Aussies would of gave Germany back their former colony.

2. I have wondered why didn't Japan push harder towards Sian and the other oil fields in China. What if Japan would have taken them and left the southern part of China alone.

3. I have always wanted to have Indochina still in French hands, but with Japanese ready to invade from multiple directions.

4. I am thinking of having all Japanese assault divisions ready on Dec 6.

Any thoughts
DOCUP

Post by DOCUP »

Is anyone still following or playing this right now?
traskott

Post by traskott »

I played it, feel was a good scen and love it but currently no more time to play it.
DOCUP

Post by DOCUP »

Thanks Traskott. Hope you find time to do the things you want.
Historian

Post by Historian »

[font="Times New Roman"][/font]

I've downloaded it, but I haven't played it yet. But I want to thank you for doing this. I LOVE Mods where everyone is overpowered and the war is intense and furious.

That's a compliment, by the way. I greatly appreciate the time, effort and research you've put into this mod, but when it comes to AH, I'll always choose more over less.

Keep up the good work!
DOCUP

Post by DOCUP »

Thanks Historian. Looking at adding a few ships and changing some other things. I like to add what if ships/planes and what nots. I like the flavor of it.
Evoken

Post by Evoken »

Looks like links are dead , i would like to try this scenario. Anyone got link to mod or can reupload ?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Try PMing docup directly, he is still somewhat active.
DOCUP

Post by DOCUP »

sorry, I didn't see this page come back. Links should be updated. I am almost done with the next generation of this mod. Any comments about my mod?
CV10

Post by CV10 »

Mod looks interesting, but the links seem to be broken again.
"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!" Dr. Stephen Maturin
Evoken

Post by Evoken »

I believe DOCUP is working on a new version
DOCUP

Post by DOCUP »

CV10, I am currently working on an update for the original mod and working on an alt mod.

Evoken gave me a challenge. The Alt Mod. Has Iran and Afghanistan attacking N India. Also Italians and some Germans are in Italian East Africa.

If you want a link to what I have don so far send me a PM with your email and I will send you the files.
seanmac456

Post by seanmac456 »

I am interested in the mod certainly going to download it. It's going to have to come after my current game of focus pacific that I am doing. I am not willing to put in more database work because I am not freaking dealing with another hybrid cruiser carrier for the rest of my life. they suck in game. they would suck in real life and literally none would be around after the treaty system collapsed.
Either I will be Decorated or Court Martialed. Fire!
AtParmentier

Post by AtParmentier »

Can't wait to download it
traskott

Post by traskott »

Could u send me a link too? I'm interested in this kind of mods.

My email is mi user name @gmail.com. Thanks.

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”