(RA) Allies in Tatters Deaniks(A) vs Soulsilver(J)

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

deaniks

RE: (RA) Allies in Taters Deaniks(A) vs Soulsilver(J)

Post by deaniks »

quick question for every one what's the difference between 1 armor and 2 armor?
deaniks

Post by deaniks »

Hey everyone, its bin a while since I gave an in-depth update about what's happening in me and Souls game.
Strategic Situation

Attachments
Screenshot..1155431.jpg
Screenshot..1155431.jpg (294.05 KiB) Viewed 206 times
deaniks

Post by deaniks »

After the loss of 2 Japanese carrier's near Perth I believe Soul will not try any carrier action against me with out more significant forces in the Indian region and with no naval bombardment or air bombing and troops moving out of Karachi from all of this I believe soul is starting to move these forces over to the west pacific and start anticipating invasion's over there little does he know I'm going to take back India.

Several surface taskforces of mine are heading to rendezvous at Diego Garcia to begin the reconquest of India. Wasp, Yorktown, and Charlotte are a couple days from getting to Diego when they arrive they will promptly head to Socotra to support 268th motorized brigade along with Engineer Battalion for the invasion of Socotra. once Socotra is invaded the 5th Indian div and 2nd British div will load on transports and invade Masirah. now after all of this and no Japanese Carrier's or battleships are spotted the invasion of Indian will commence with the landings at Goa with 31st Armoured div, and 10th Indian div with other landing at Mangalore with the 9th Aussie div and Calicut with the 8th Indian div. then Transports will pick up the 2nd British div, and the 37th infantry div for landing at Ceylon.

Now these are my plans but it all depends on what Soul commits to the defense of Indian he might not commit anything knowing that the he can't hold Indian for ever. but if any large carrier force show's up the Enterprise with 13 cve's will support the landing of Tarawa using the 43rd infantry div, 24th(Sep) Regiment, 16th Canadian brigade, and the 14th Canadian brigade
RangerJoe

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: deaniks

quick question for every one what's the difference between 1 armor and 2 armor?

Not that much, I think. Cannons will penetrate both but only the heavier machine guns but not the light machine guns may penetrate the heavier armour. At least as far as aircraft armour goes.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

deaniks

Post by deaniks »

So more new's about the war today I've had some interesting reports about ships moving to hexs in the ocean near Adak and lots of heavy radio transmissions there. From this knowledge I believe soul is gathering up for a Hugh offensive in the Aleutians to take the dot base I've built up and possibly invade Cold bay, and Dutch harbor not to sure yet will see the Enterprise and Hermes plus my 13 or so cve's will go from Baker island to Pearl to refuel and go up 10 to 15 hex's from Dutch harbor to possibly catch any interesting ships off guard.
in better new's all my air squads from Karachi and India are arriving back and I've filled them up bring my total amount of fighter's from 1700 to 2300 over 3 days and bringing my total air force to well over 6k now which will help me when the invasion of Indian come's hopefully by end of February early March
Bif1961

Post by Bif1961 »

What is the date of these activities?
deaniks

Post by deaniks »

it depends on when units/fleets arrive at there destinations right now my carriers are refueling at Diego Garcia then will head up to Socotra from there units from Aden will land on the island then those transports will pick go back to Aden to pick up more units from there to land at Masirah after that taken I can start resupplying Karachi and take what transports and other ships that have bin taking refuge in Abadan from the Japanese air/fleet power that will hopefully take a week maybe 2 depends on how many units are sitting in Masirah now then from there it will take another few weeks for units to load up on ships and set sail for goa so maybe a month and a half.
now in that time the Japanese carrier fleet can move to Indian which of course will throw all my plans away since right now I can not face him one on one.
Also as of right now my opponent want's to take a break from the game so we might have a couple more weeks off not to sure if he deicides he doesn't want to play anymore I hopefully want to give someone the turn so the game continues
RangerJoe

Post by RangerJoe »

yourspellingandpunctuationmakesitsoeasytoread.[8|]

― Julia Child

deaniks

Post by deaniks »

ya if its hard to read sorry I've never bin the greatest at English even though that's my first langue lol. Try not to persecute me I've bin trying to fix it but can't seem to maybe I should have payed attention to English more in school
Bif1961

Post by Bif1961 »

No worries my typing skills suck and I frequently misspell words into other words so spell check doesn't say, hey do you really want to use that word? [:D]
deaniks

Post by deaniks »

ORIGINAL: Bif1961

No worries my typing skills suck and I frequently misspell words into other words so spell check doesn't say, hey do you really want to use that word? [:D]

ya maybe its time to start writing these in good docs and copy pasting over to catch all our mistakes
RangerJoe

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: deaniks
ORIGINAL: Bif1961

ya maybe its time to start writing these in good docs and copy pasting over to catch all our mistakes

Especially if you are going to do longer posts so they do not disappear.

― Julia Child

Return to “After Action Reports”