Manual upgrade. How to Upgrade planes?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

MButtsworth

Manual upgrade. How to Upgrade planes?

Post by MButtsworth »

In my game I it is manual upgrade option I think. I have enough planes to upgrade one squadron to warhawks and can see the button applying turn upgrades on or off. But there is no button saying upgrade squadron. Do I have to wait for the ai to upgrade the squadron or am I missing something? I can see no button saying upgrade squadron now.
Ian R

RE: Manual upgrade. How to Upgrade planes?

Post by Ian R »

In my game I it is manual upgrade option I think.

Please have a look at the game settings and see if you have PDU (player defined upgrades) switched on.

If yes, then would you please post a screenshot of the air-group's screen?

However, before doing any of that, please tell us what size base the group is on, and how much supply is there?
"I am Alfred"
Runnersan

RE: Manual upgrade. How to Upgrade planes?

Post by Runnersan »

If You have PDU option ON, then check supplies level at base and airbase size. You need airbase size 7+ and 20000 supplies. But there are few exeptions. At 257-258 page of manual You will see other conditions that might explain Your situation (HQ in transfer range, AirHQ in base etc) and help You in upgrading air group.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”