Tabriz

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

Gilber

Tabriz

Post by Gilber »

as you can see on the map. Tabriz is cut off from the railway network and its Supply is at 8. I think it's a Bug.
hoping that this can help.

Attachments
Tabriz.jpg
Tabriz.jpg (139.22 KiB) Viewed 206 times
Gilles
mdsmall

RE: Tabriz

Post by mdsmall »

I noticed something similar when game-testing supply cut-off situations with both Athens and Copenhagen. See my comments in the long thread on Understanding Supply. Hubert was going to look into it. Given the Germans have cut the rail line, the supply for Tabriz should be 5, just like to Mehabad which is not on rail-line.
Tanaka

Post by Tanaka »

If it is a parachute unit did you use the prepare move option? Also check the action points.
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Did it drop to 5 on the following turn?
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

ORIGINAL: mdsmall

I noticed something similar when game-testing supply cut-off situations with both Athens and Copenhagen. See my comments in the long thread on Understanding Supply. Hubert was going to look into it. Given the Germans have cut the rail line, the supply for Tabriz should be 5, just like to Mehabad which is not on rail-line.

I believe the issue you reported is related to a different issue that we've since addressed for the next patch, e.g. regarding Minor controlled Primary/Industrial resources not dropping when cut by rail to a Major Primary/Industrial supply source.

This is the correction note I have for it below on my end for the next update:

- Fixed a resource supply/strength calculation error that did not see Minor controlled Primary/Industrial resources drop in strength when cut by rail to a Major Primary/Industrial supply source (mdsmall).
mdsmall

Post by mdsmall »

Hubert - you are right and it is good to hear that the different problem I previously reported will be fixed in the next patch.
Gilber

Post by Gilber »

ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

Did it drop to 5 on the following turn?

thanks Hubert for your answer.
the figure of 8 was observed several turns after Tabriz was disconnected from the railway network
Gilles
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Is this in an AI game or PBEM?

If it is an AI game and you have a turn handy that I could take a look at, this would be great and please send to support@furysoftware.com

Gilber

Post by Gilber »

ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

Is this in an AI game or PBEM?

If it is an AI game and you have a turn handy that I could take a look at, this would be great and please send to support@furysoftware.com

it's a PBEM game
Gilles
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Thanks and if the situation is still applicable, please send me a ChallengeID and I'd be happy to take a look.
Gilber

Post by Gilber »

Thanks Hubert,

the ID challenge is 7338.
Gilles
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Thanks and just looking at it now and it is unfortunately too far past the point of the issue you highlighted. I'll keep an eye out for it for the future though.
Will952

Post by Will952 »

I would add to this, as the screenshot is (I'm pretty certain) from my current ongoing match with Gilber, that Tabriz has 10 supply vs Tehran's 5 with no clear reason that I can see why it's higher.

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”