Emailed file not appearing

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Emailed file not appearing

Post by 789456281 »

I can't seem to get a saved file sent to me to appear in the load game file page in the game.......?
What am I doing wrong here.Oh I did unzip it into the save game folder of wiptae.
update I got to install to the save directory (I noticed their was not a .pws extension)
however when I clicked on it in game it would not load.
btd64

RE: Emailed file not appearing

Post by btd64 »

Describe the process you follow to get the save file into the game. And what the files name is....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton

Post by 789456281 »

the exact words were "saved game failed to load"

Post by 789456281 »

I opened up email the attachment said it was a .pws file I put that file into my downloads folder I then copy and pasted it to the save directory in save folder of witpae.hope that helps
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: 789456281

I can't seem to get a saved file sent to me to appear in the load game file page in the game.......?
What am I doing wrong here.Oh I did unzip it into the save game folder of wiptae.
update I got to install to the save directory (I noticed their was not a .pws extension)
however when I clicked on it in game it would not load.

Just to confrim your getting a zip file with the .pws file in it but it has no .pws extention when it is extracted. Is that correct? If it's zipped correctly there should be a .pws extension but you can add it once extracted. Note some email system can't cope with .pws files and it will need to be zipped to send (and receive).

I don't understand the term update in your post, there's nothing to update just replace existing file with the new one.

Return to “Tech Support”