Controlling Partisan Numbers

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

Naughteous Maximus

Controlling Partisan Numbers

Post by Naughteous Maximus »

I'm playing the Axis yet am having trouble reducing the partisan level in Bordeaux. There is a garrison unit in the city and I've added a security regiment and a SS Panzergrenadier-Division, yet it doesn't help much. I cannot get the city into the blue. This is on the second turn. I'm trying to keep the Allied VP to a minimum. Is there a way I can make the city blue at the beginning of the game?[&:]
Naughteous Maximus

RE: Controlling Partisan Numbers

Post by Naughteous Maximus »

[:D]Sorry, I figured it out. I haven't played this game in a while so I'm a bit rusty.
Protonic2020

RE: Controlling Partisan Numbers

Post by Protonic2020 »

ORIGINAL: Naughteous Maximus

[:D]Sorry, I figured it out. I haven't played this game in a while so I'm a bit rusty.
But so what did it make it go your way? That´s what i would like to know now.
EDIT "What made it go your way", perhaps, early in the morning here and my English sucks from time to time.
Think for yourself and never let others do it for you

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”