Placeholder for nation not replaced with regime name

A military-oriented and sci-fi wargame, set on procedural planets with customizable factions and endless choices.

Moderator: Vic

Malevolence

Placeholder for nation not replaced with regime name

Post by Malevolence »

Start of a new game--regular difficulty. Turn 1.

Per the image, the placeholder for Nation name was not replaced with the regime's name.

For reference, Game Build v 1.04-beta1; Scenario Build v1.04-beta1; Last Game Build used 104-beta1; Scenario Version Number #41.

I am running a Win 10 Pro 64bit, Intel i7-1065G7, 16GB RAM. It is a Surface Pro 7, connected to 2560x1600 display monitor via USB-C. That's Intel Iris Plus integrated graphics.

Attachments
placeholder.jpg
placeholder.jpg (87.97 KiB) Viewed 38 times
Nicht kleckern, sondern klotzen!

*Please remember all posts are made by a malevolent, autocratic despot whose rule is marked by unjust severity and arbitrary behavior. Your experiences may vary.
GodwinW

RE: Placeholder for nation not replaced with regime name

Post by GodwinW »

Meant to post this in tech support or suggestions?

In any case, may I add the request that the culture's name be changed as well when I rename a zone? For example if I rename my starting zone from 'Keats' to 'Brightland' in round 1, and 78 rounds and a week later I check on cultural mixing and see a reference to 'Keatsians', that's a tad confusing. And also not cool actually.

Better if the culture would get renamed to 'Brightlandians'.

Even better if renaming a zone would prompt a name for the culture so you can call them 'Brightlanders' and determine the appropriate suffix yourself :)

Return to “Shadow Empire”