SHQ shows out of supply

Moderator: Vic

Twotribes

SHQ shows out of supply

Post by Twotribes »

Even though I have 11k food 7k oil and 3k power my shq and all except militia with in 2 hexes of my shw are out of supply. Units at the far end of the line are fully in supply units about 8 hexes away near a truck stop are in supply dozens of units on the main rail line show NO supply. This is UNACCEPTABLE.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
GodwinW

RE: SHQ shows out of supply

Post by GodwinW »

If you want a meaningful reaction you really need to show a picture because this just is way too vague for me.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

What the hell is vague? My SHQ shows black my units 1 and 2 hexes from SHQ show black meanwhile units at the far end of the supply line show supplied. I have 11k food and last turn had less and was fully supplied.
actrade

Post by actrade »

If you click on the unit and then the supply barrel it will show you what it's lacking.
GodwinW

Post by GodwinW »

Well, you didn't name ammo, so.. have 0 ammo? Idk. It could be so many things. It's a vague OP.
Also, it's militia, so maybe the militia is out of stuff?
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

No it is 2 mech brigades and 4 walkers. which last turn were in supply at the same location, further the SHQ shows NO supply as in a black bar. I have ammo I have food I have fuel I have everything I had last turn when they were all in supply. I can accept that the 2 brigades on the far rail line might have problems if only a small amount is delivered along a rail line but these units are 1 and 2 hexes from the SHQ and why would the shq which HOLDS all the surplus be out of supply?

I do not understand how to post pictures as I explained in another thread I know enough about computers to play them.

There is NO EXCUSE for the SHQ to be out of supply nor for units 1 and 2 hexes away from the SHQ to be out of supplies.

Return to “Tech Support”