Partisans

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

tomeck48

Partisans

Post by tomeck48 »

I very recently started playing 12.5. Is it my imagination or are the partisans a lot more active than they used to be. I do have all the cities properly garrisoned.
eskuche

RE: Partisans

Post by eskuche »

I don't find it particularly so. You might just be unlucky. Can you send a screenshot?
tomeck48

Post by tomeck48 »

I never had much luck with that. [&:] I'll chalk it up to luck.
BrianG

Post by BrianG »

i am at turn 63 and have over 100 partisans. spread out and useless. Only 15 have a win loss record.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”